WWE 2K17

Hellraiser

I really couldn't give less of a shit about 2K's roster reveal. We already know like 90% of the people that'll be in the game.

I want them to talk about how they're expanding Universe or making the career mode less repetitive. They build up these roster reveals like they mean something. It'd be like EA Sports going, "Hey guys, we've got Tom Brady and Adrian Peterson in Madden this year!" No shit. Tell me how you're making your game better.

• Like 13

1 hour ago, Meacon¯\_(ツ)_/¯ said:

I really couldn't give less of a shit about 2K's roster reveal. We already know like 90% of the people that'll be in the game.

I want them to talk about how they're expanding Universe or making the career mode less repetitive. They build up these roster reveals like they mean something. It'd be like EA Sports going, "Hey guys, we've got Tom Brady and Adrian Peterson in Madden this year!" No shit. Tell me how you're making your game better.

This! Seriously. Every year everyone puts so much frustration into a roster reveal when suddenly there's an outpouring if people wanting to play as Fernando. We can all but guarentee Cena, Rollins, Ambrose, Orton, and Lesnar will be in it. I'm more concerned if they're going to imporove the Career mode because last year was awful. I enjoyed the creation tools this year a lot, though. 

Edited by BuddyAwesome

I just hope they improve RoboRenee

43 minutes ago, apsham said:

On the contrary, I hope they make her MORE robotic and introduce it as a storyline.

Renee Young was turned into a Terminator and now you, Created Superstar, are the only person who can defeat the legions of WWE superstars who were turned into Terminators. With wrestling.

• Like 2

So with Brock on the cover and the seemingly-random inclusion of Goldberg, I guess a Lesnar Showcase is inevitable huh.

(To that end, I wouldn't be surprised if Angle were a surprise inclusion announced in the future.)

2 hours ago, stokeriño said:

So with Brock on the cover and the seemingly-random inclusion of Goldberg, I guess a Lesnar Showcase is inevitable huh.

(To that end, I wouldn't be surprised if Angle were a surprise inclusion announced in the future.)

With Goldberg being a pre-order bonus, I wouldn't expect the Lesnar/Goldberg match to be included in any showcase. Pre-order bonuses are always available for purchase later on, but the only way that works is if it's part of a Showcase DLC.

3 hours ago, Gabriel said:

With Goldberg being a pre-order bonus, I wouldn't expect the Lesnar/Goldberg match to be included in any showcase. Pre-order bonuses are always available for purchase later on, but the only way that works is if it's part of a Showcase DLC.

I wouldn't rule it out. Ultimate Warrior was DLC in 2K14 but still had a match in the 30 Years of WrestleMania mode.