• Larry Zybszko
  • Nikki Bella
  • R-Truth
  • Simon Gotch
  • Viktor
  • Stephanie McMahon
  • Vince McMahon
  • Shane McMahon
  • Shinsuke Nakamura (NXT Edition exclusive)
  • Nia Jax (NXT Edition exclusive)
  • Apollo Crews (NXT Edition exclusive)
  • Ultimate Warrior
  • John Cena
  • Sasha Banks
  • Brock Lesnar
  • Bill Goldberg (Pre-Order bonus)

No Bailey? That's disappointing, to say the least.

They're releasing the roster in chunks with this interactive "Suplex City Census" thin they've got going on.

Bayley will be in, After last years Four Horsewomen debacle they'd face a riot if she wasn't in this time around.

Intrigued by the Promo Engine. Not fussed by backstage areas, but then I never am (and am slightly perplexed by those who are).

At some point, players are also likely to come face to face with Brock Lesnar and his advocate, Paul Heyman.  What happens when confronted by this imposing duo will greatly shape a player’s future career growth in WWE.

Option 1) Confront/attack Brock. Result: a match is set (at Wrestlemania?) where Brock beats the living shit out of you.

Option 2) Avoid or attempt to ally with Brock. Result: Brock laughs in your face and beats the living shit out of you.

• Like 14

7 hours ago, stokeriño said:

Intrigued by the Promo Engine. Not fussed by backstage areas, but then I never am (and am slightly perplexed by those who are).

Option 1) Confront/attack Brock. Result: a match is set (at Wrestlemania?) where Brock beats the living shit out of you.

Option 2) Avoid or attempt to ally with Brock. Result: Brock laughs in your face and beats the living shit out of you.

Option C: Eat one of his homemade muffins....and then he beats the living shit out of you.

I actually loved the Showcase mode. There was no excuse for just one last year though, especially when the previous year came with three and had a further three DLC. But if they can't do it justice, don't do it. It sounds like they wanted to do a Brock Lesnar one and I imagine the hold up was not being able to get Kurt Angle in the game.

Hopefully they can make either MyCareer or Universe worth my interest. I always want to get into these modes but I have no interest in grinding, grinding and grinding some more. I want some story so this Promo Engine intrigues me. I mean, I'll be getting it anyway because I always do but still...

6 hours ago, TMM said:

I actually loved the Showcase mode. There was no excuse for just one last year though, especially when the previous year came with three and had a further three DLC. But if they can't do it justice, don't do it. It sounds like they wanted to do a Brock Lesnar one and I imagine the hold up was not being able to get Kurt Angle in the game.

Hopefully they can make either MyCareer or Universe worth my interest. I always want to get into these modes but I have no interest in grinding, grinding and grinding some more. I want some story so this Promo Engine intrigues me. I mean, I'll be getting it anyway because I always do but still...

Angle for sure, you can't really have the Hardyz either because they were a big part of his debut. Just going off of who they could use it'd probably end up starting with himself vs. Rock when he first won the title. They could do it still but it would be very "and then 6 months later this happened."

7 hours ago, SlicedBread said:

Angle for sure, you can't really have the Hardyz either because they were a big part of his debut. Just going off of who they could use it'd probably end up starting with himself vs. Rock when he first won the title. They could do it still but it would be very "and then 6 months later this happened."

Whilst I agree that it is pretty pointless without Angle, I think bar that particular feud they could do Lesnar's career justice. For those first two years, you have Lesnar v Rock, Big Show, Undertaker and Goldberg. Maybe even John Cena if you really needed, and of course anyone from his second run is available.

But without Angle the early portion of his career would have a glaring, massive hole so that is probably the reason.

They could to the Lesnar showcase without the Hardyz. They are not that important in grand scheme of things. If they want to have an early match with him before he became champion they can the 2002 King Of The Ring finale with RVD. And for anything before that they could simply make a video montage of him destroying people.

• Like 2