Samoa Joe
Sasha Banks
Scott Dawson
Sheamus
The Miz
Titus O'Neil
Typhoon
Zack Ryder

Next week is the final reveal. A few obvious main roster names not yet announced (Kane, Kevin Owens, etc.) plus Bayley and Asuka from NXT.

The "numbers theory" was updated on IGN too.

numbers2.png

Steph confirmed herself that she was in but if this thing is accurate she is just gonna be a NPC.  No great loss if that's the case, the women's roster in this game is massive.

I want to complain about the apparent lack of Road Dogg, especially as Billy Gunn is in. I kinda get why he wasn't in 2K16 because Gunn was a part of the story but Road Dogg wasn't but why not put him in this time? The guy is under contract and damn it I want my New Age Outlaws!

18 minutes ago, Katsuya loves Oslo said:

Trying to work out who's between Bayley and Booker. Beth Phoenix, maybe?

That seems a decent shout.

I think the last one will be Vader.

• Admin

I'd wager Blake, given the naming convention 2K16 used, which throws the list out of whack a little (i.e. Miz was in the M's, not the T's, and the Bushwhackers were just Butch & Luke, not Bushwhacker Butch & Bushwhacker Luke). But then by the same token leaves no space for Murphy, unless Perfect is in as Curt Hennig.... and then it's just head exploding time over something which is still just a theory

1 minute ago, R.W. said:

I'd wager Blake, given the naming convention 2K16 used, which throws the list out of whack a little (i.e. Miz was in the M's, not the T's, and the Bushwhackers were just Butch & Luke, not Bushwhacker Butch & Bushwhacker Luke). But then by the same token leaves no space for Murphy, unless Perfect is in as Curt Hennig.... and then it's just head exploding time over something which is still just a theory

Blake and Murphy are already listed as Wesley Blake and Buddy Murphy respectively.

42 minutes ago, TMM said:

I want to complain about the apparent lack of Road Dogg, especially as Billy Gunn is in. I kinda get why he wasn't in 2K16 because Gunn was a part of the story but Road Dogg wasn't but why not put him in this time? The guy is under contract and damn it I want my New Age Outlaws!

Sorry, posted with my second account.

• Like 7

• Admin
10 minutes ago, DFF said:

Blake and Murphy are already listed as Wesley Blake and Buddy Murphy respectively.

Indeed, which is why I think the list is out because it's using some of the wrong naming conventions.

I guess the alternatives for the space are Bad News Barrett (though I would have thought if he made the cut it would be as King Barrett), Big Boss Man, maybe a squeezed in Austin Aries?

Last week's graphic had Colin Cassady listed and now this week we found that they updated his name, so I think that's why he's also assuming Blake and Murphy were updated to their full names since that's what they're now using.

It's possible that the ? after Harper is actually The Miz and that they alphabetized Rusev after R-Truth, which means the ? after Truth would actually go before him, and it would be The Rock because it'd be a bit dumb to only alphabetize one of Miz/Rock by "The".  This would also free up two spots near the end of the list and I don't know who would fill them (Tye Dillinger? :D).  Also if Miz is a ? then that rules out Mick Foley or Mankind, kinda surprising that in porting all of these legends over that they'd take out somebody who made fairly regular appearances even before becoming Raw GM.

1 hour ago, R.W. said:

I guess the alternatives for the space are Bad News Barrett (though I would have thought if he made the cut it would be as King Barrett), Big Boss Man, maybe a squeezed in Austin Aries?

I'd think the last ? at the beginning is either Batista or Big Boss Man, both were in last year.  I'm learning towards Batista because they may want to do a HOF Showcase DLC pack again and so Boss Man would be in there with this year's other inductees.

The second ? in the left column baffles me.  Damien Sandow is the only guy from last year that would fit but I don't know why he'd be in yet not Barrett or Cameron who were in last year and released on the same day.

The two after Diego I'd guess are Diesel and Dusty Rhodes.  The next two after that are probably Mick Foley and Shane McMahon, barring the aforemention issues with Miz/Rock alphabetizing.  Last one is clearly Vader as nobody else would fit.

Overall this is all just speculation but it's a bit more fun than a conventional reveal.  I think now that we're four weeks in and there hasn't been anybody who would totally debunk the numbers system (like Haku :( ) tells me there's some level of validity to it as does the fact that they started re-naming the files after the first week when people caught on.  Interested in seeing the last announcement now.

• Admin

It's definitely better this year. 

I'll be happy as long as they keep Vader around so I can powerbomb everyone into oblivion repeatedly.

Oh and if they could somehow get custom themes back in. Otherwise any Bobby Roode CAW will just not be glorious :(

• Like 1