Fire Pro Wrestling World

Liam

I don't think there is yet. I could be wrong, but I remember trying to do the same thing when I set up a League a few days ago, and even tried to change it while I was running the League to no avail.

Just figured out that "Bye" during a tournament or league makes the CPU matches sim automatically one after the other though instead of having to do it manually. Which is helpful if you're running a 32 man tournament or a huge fuckin' league.

When choosing a wrestler and selecting an attire, is there a way to back out of it?

To me, it seems like you have to choose the wrestler then go back in and select again. I would have thought just hitting B on the controller would take you back a level.

7 hours ago, =BK= said:

The only Lita I saw in the workshop sucked so I made an edit.

2017-07-15 16_17_29-FireProWrestlingWorld.png

2017-07-15 16_17_13-FireProWrestlingWorld.png

2017-07-15 16_16_13-FireProWrestlingWorld.png

2017-07-15 16_16_56-FireProWrestlingWorld.png

Gonna upload it without moves and stuff tomorrow because I don't wanna peek at all the moves in the game just yet. 

Nicely done. Note you can alter the level of highlights (Click the "H1") to make things looking more clothlike (The "N" option). That should make them look even better.

• Like 1

Holy shit. The longest match in my WWE title tournament was Asuka vs. Braun, where she bloodied him immediately and eventually got him to tap with an armbar. She went on to beat Nakamura before losing to Cesaro in the semis - that whole tournament was the first time I tried to set something up and just watch it and I loved it!

• Like 2

I had an old Steam gift card lying around that I bought more than a year ago but never used for some reason. I decided to give this a try. I hope it runs on my old PC.

How do you actually select workshop guys for matches? All I can get when I want to play a match are the default guys.

Edited by Hellraiser

Make sure you quit the game and then reload.

Then you need to assign wrestlers to "teams" in the edit mode.

I wish there was a better way of sorting the wrestlers you have downloaded and wish to uninstall. I already have tons of duplicates and can already tell it's going to be such a mission to get rid of old wrestlers that I don't need/want anymore. Just a simple sort function would work wonders.

• Like 1

I took a pain pill last night because of my tooth and ended up deleting every edit I downloaded (400+), and then went back into the Workshop on Steam and started from scratch, with the entire WWE roster. Now I have the promotions set like WWE RAW, WWE SD, WWE NXT and WWE HOF. Yes, every available member of the HOF is in that "promotion".

I'm about to get started on all things Japan, so that should take me all day and most of the night probably.

Way too OCD for this :P

Not yet -  I was just lamenting that issue because I just physically wrote down a list and did the same thing that Tristy did. This and a proper sorting feature would be wonderful - just better ways in general to handle a large roster of edits. It's already unlimited essentially so they should know that people are going to try to have every wrestler possible.

Also minor thing - I would loooove to see random entries for leagues/tournaments based on factors like gender/promotion, etc.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, tristy said:

I took a pain pill last night because of my tooth and ended up deleting every edit I downloaded (400+), and then went back into the Workshop on Steam and started from scratch, with the entire WWE roster. Now I have the promotions set like WWE RAW, WWE SD, WWE NXT and WWE HOF. Yes, every available member of the HOF is in that "promotion".

I'm about to get started on all things Japan, so that should take me all day and most of the night probably.

Way too OCD for this :P

This is exactly my problem. I hate it.

1 hour ago, Apsham said:

Not yet -  I was just lamenting that issue because I just physically wrote down a list and did the same thing that Tristy did. This and a proper sorting feature would be wonderful - just better ways in general to handle a large roster of edits. It's already unlimited essentially so they should know that people are going to try to have every wrestler possible.

Also minor thing - I would loooove to see random entries for leagues/tournaments based on factors like gender/promotion, etc.

It wouldn't even be that hard to fix. Just add an option that let's us turn off loading the wrestler models in the wrestler select screen. Or give us the option to select several wrestler at once when sorting them into teams.

Edit:

Bobby Duncun Jr.
Kaz Hayashi
Wayne Bloom
Martty Jannetty
Horace Hogan
Brian Knobbs
Hector Garza
Kendall Windham

Does anybody have one of these that he would be willing to share? I'm trying my hand on a Bobby Duncun Jr. right now.

Edited by Hellraiser

The lack of skirts and there being no gradients is annoying as fuck.

Shelly Martinez made.

Lucha Gal

2017-07-16 13_42_17-FireProWrestlingWorld.png

Ariel

2017-07-16 13_42_56-FireProWrestlingWorld.png

Salinas

2017-07-16 13_43_16-FireProWrestlingWorld.png

Vamp Ref

2017-07-16 13_43_33-FireProWrestlingWorld.png

Eddie Guerrero won the Cruiserweight Championship after a 16 man tournament, defeating Juventud Guerrera in the final (19:01) 86%
Scott Steiner won the Television Title after a 32 man tournament, defeating Davey Boy Smith in the final (24:38) 96%

I'm not sure but I think there's something amiss with these evaluations..

• Like 1

I really want to start my roster again, but I have 332 wrestlers to remove...

Plus, I swear it's gotten slower. Maybe I will wait until the full release before finalising the rosters I want. I feel as though it will be a massive waste of time if I do it now.

Is there a "complete" WWE collection around? I'm holding off until I find a good one. Though I do like the guy who's created brand separate collections. Keeping my eye on them.
My WCW game has nearly cracked 100.

Also is it worth putting a stable together for a tag team? i.e Faces of Fear, Wrath & Mortis etc Does it have an effect on the match being in the same stable?