Summer Transfer Window 2017

Lineker

I'm kind of hoping that some twisted bastard has secretly set all the clubs a challenge for who can produce the most cringe via social media...because otherwise this is a concerning trend that's only going to get worse.

2 minutes ago, Baddar said:

Apologies

FB_IMG_1499703752070.jpg

That's the Dublin Herald, been doing the rounds today. So brilliantly inept!

I mean they do look alike but I just wonder how they found that image in a search for Lukaku! :lol: 

#RedRom is trending. The world has lost it.

I hope Arnautovic is heading to Everton, since everyone else seems to be :shifty:. I have to say, if £40mil isn't enough to prise Sigurdsson I'd rather we look elsewhere. Get a top drawer winger in for £30-£35mil and call it a day.

2 hours ago, Baddar said:

Apologies

FB_IMG_1499703752070.jpg

I'm annoyed at how much shit the guy that wrote it is getting on Twitter. He's an agency copy writer, so he has nothing to do with the publication, or the picture editor that fucked up. 

• Like 1

• Admin

Sky sources understand Leonardo Ulloa is close to agreeing an extended contract with Leicester City, six months after he handed in a transfer request. 

Sky sources: West Ham have had a bid of £15m for Marko Arnautovic turned down by Stoke City.

Jordan Amavi's move from Aston Villa to Sevilla has collapsed, after the Spanish club claimed he failed a medical.

Leeds United have confirmed that a deal has been agreed with SD Huesca for the permanent transfer of Samuel Saiz.

With Aina gone, I wonder if we are going to get some RWB depth or if shunting Azpi out there will still be the go-to whenever Moses is unavailable or needs a rest. For all of Azpi's qualities, he never looked especially great at RWB last season...