Summer Transfer Window 2017

Lineker

• Admin

Sheffield United have a 10% sell-on clause inserted into the £9m deal which saw Kyle Walker and Kyle Naughton join Tottenham in July 2009.

The deal provides the Blades with 10% of the profits, rather than 10% of the transfer fee.

Walker cost Spurs about £5m, so the Championship club are likely to receive 10% of £45m if the player does complete his big-money switch to Man City.

1 hour ago, Rooney! said:

I'm gonna say it.

£50+ million? Levy's played a blinder.

If it was a few years ago definetly. 

However transfers in the Prem now are stupid a lot of the time. Doris the tea lady could probably fetch a fee of around 10mil these days. 

19 minutes ago, Titi Camara said:

If it was a few years ago definetly. 

However transfers in the Prem now are stupid a lot of the time. Doris the tea lady could probably fetch a fee of around 10mil these days. 

Maybe so but this is still going to end up being a world record fee for a defender by the looks of it. I don't disagree with you but even in this climate, getting this amount of cash for Walker seems a good effort by Spurs.

7 minutes ago, Rooney! said:

Maybe so but this is still going to end up being a world record fee for a defender by the looks of it. I don't disagree with you but even in this climate, getting this amount of cash for Walker seems a good effort by Spurs.

It's a good deal for both sides. City have got arguably the best right back in the Prem who's in his peak years and weakened a rival somewhat and Spurs have got a large amount of money to strengthen the squad and have a good player in Trippier to step up. 

• Like 1

Glad we're getting around another 4.5 on the back of that Walker deal. 

43 minutes ago, Lineker said:

Bonucci is having a medical at AC Milan - quite stunning should that one happen. 

Lazio have made a £5m bid for Lucy's Leiva.

He's not Lucy's! He's ours :(

I don't want Lucas to ever go.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Hobo said:

He's not Lucy's! He's ours :(

I don't want Lucas to ever go.

I want him to stay forever and eventually become a coach for us in some capacity.