Summer Transfer Window 2019

Lineker

• Admin
  • Reece Oxford has finally left West Ham to join Bundesliga side Augsburg permanently after a successful loan spell.
  • Burnley have bolstered their goalkeeping ranks after Tom Heaton’s departure, with Leeds keeper Bailey Peacock-Farrell moving to Turf Moor for a reported £3m.
  • Derby have signed Poland Under-21 international Krystian Bielik from Arsenal. They also completed a season-long loan deal for Brighton centre-half Matt Clarke. 

It''s probably because of the injuries and nobody is watching but how nobody has tried to nab Lejeune is beyond me. He's a fantastic defender and has a brilliant range of passing.

Lascelles is a wee bit over-rated and comes as a bit of a bellend though.

9 hours ago, TCO said:

It''s probably because of the injuries and nobody is watching but how nobody has tried to nab Lejeune is beyond me. He's a fantastic defender and has a brilliant range of passing.

Lascelles is a wee bit over-rated and comes as a bit of a bellend though.

I'd agree, Lascelles is the weakest of the three (and if Fernandes plays like he did pre injury I'd have him over him too), but he'd get us the ridiculous fee thanks to the England factor. Harsh judgement on his character though. :(

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Colly said:

I'd agree, Lascelles is the weakest of the three (and if Fernandes plays like he did pre injury I'd have him over him too), but he'd get us the ridiculous fee thanks to the England factor. Harsh judgement on his character though. :(

The fee is a major reason why I'd be happy to sell but yeah he's definitely weaker than Schar and Lejeune.

There's just something about him that rubs me up the wrong way. He seems to be vocal and opinionated in the wrong way a lot of the time. He's quick to do a major interview at strange times that always paints himself in a fantastic way.

The whole spat over his position in the 3 that led to him being dropped is a red flag too. Selfish and not befitting of a captain.

• Admin

Brighton have strengthened their defence with the signing of Adam Webster from Bristol City. The terms of the deal were undisclosed but it is understood Brighton will pay what would be a club-record £20m fee for the 24-year-old, who has signed a four-year deal.

34 minutes ago, Baddar said:

Mandzukic is a good move if we're selling Rom.

I really rate Mandzukic but it's a short term stop gap.