Summer Transfer Window 2019

Lineker

3 minutes ago, mattu29 said:

for one season, hes 33! Don't understand Ed Woodward at all!

Oh yeah, I just mean in the sense of getting a number 9 after losing one. 

During pre season, and particularly yesterday, there was a lot of work being done down the wings by either Rashford or Martial, but unless they created something for themselves, the move would break down as there was absolutely nobody in the box. Well, maybe Andreas but I can't see him getting us 15 goals in a season.

Ideally Greenwood would come into the side but I still expect him to be used sparingly this season.

Adrian is the rumored replacement for Miggy. I can't be upset that he's leaving. Amazing attitude throughout everything the last few years.

I really am trying hard to be not pessimistic about our complete lack of transfer activity. It's frustrating that we haven't gone and got a reserve LB, and I really wish we would've went for it and got a Timo Werner who can play anywhere across the 3. I just worry about injuries throughout the season.

11 hours ago, It's Pronounced Zoom-E said:

Adrian is the rumored replacement for Miggy. I can't be upset that he's leaving. Amazing attitude throughout everything the last few years.

I really am trying hard to be not pessimistic about our complete lack of transfer activity. It's frustrating that we haven't gone and got a reserve LB, and I really wish we would've went for it and got a Timo Werner who can play anywhere across the 3. I just worry about injuries throughout the season.

It's hard to get a player who's good enough to be in the rotation but also happy to be sat on the bench for most of the season. It's a tough spot to be in when the first XI is so good and embedded.