Summer Transfer Window 2019

Lineker

Maybe I'm a grumpy cynic and totally off base, but I think Zaha is quite overrated. I think if you put him in a bigger side where they're not built around him, he's going to struggle to have anywhere near the same impact.

I also don't see the point of moving to Everton, if I'm him. What's the point? He's not going to be playing in Europe. Maybe a few odd times in the Europa League, but he's not getting that Champions League football he's talked up.

Nicolas Pepe is in London to undergo a medical today, talks continue with Celtic for Kieran Tierney, still looking at a centre-back and Edu speaking with Rennes over the sale of Laurent Koscielny.

Oh, and we are in talks with AC Milan, Roma and Monaco trying to negotiate the sale of Mustafi. :w00t:

Might be a busy few days at the Emirates.

• Thanks 1

Dybala by all accounts wants out of Juve, mainly due to Ronaldo. Italian clubs in general are high on Lukaku - Conte really wants him at Inter and this deal going ahead largely depends on whether Inter come back in or not I figure - they wouldn't pay anything near what we wanted previously, but who knows now.

4 hours ago, Chris2Kay said:

I'm stunned he would want to leave Juve, and even more stunned for him to leave Juve to go to Everton.

Had lots of issues with racism, so that's been suggested as a potential trigger for his move.

Kean seems from what little I've seen like a real talent but to be fair, that much money for a player who hasn't played 40 league games for Juve yet isn't exactly a steal. But nevertheless a signing I'd be pleased with.

Manchester United and Juventus have agreed a swap deal in principle involving Paulo Dybala and Romelu Lukaku, according to Sky in Italy.

Our colleagues at Sky in Italy are reporting that the deal now needs an agreement between United and Dybala for it to go ahead.

Potentially huge.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Baddar said:

Still think Dybala's agent will say his client wants 450k a week and that's where the deal will end. 

Cut-Me-Own-Throat-Dybala always drives a hard bargain.

• Like 2