Summer Transfer Window 2019

Lineker

Okay, starting to get a little bit worried about our window. Ndombele should be exactly what we need, but everything else has been so slow. And now there's plenty of stuff about us willing to sell Eriksen after the window closes in England, or indulging a big from United (surely not?). 

Poch seems to get be getting more and more annoyed and I'm getting worried he's finally gonna have had enough :(

Hasn't the Lo Celso transfer been looking like that's getting closer?

14 hours ago, Liam Mk2 said:

I do find it amusing that a lot of people are taking this as a new thing that no club has ever done before though. 

Most transfers aren't paid in one lump sum.

Has anyone done that though? I think everybody has known for a long time structured deals were how a lot of transfers were done. I think people just find it funny that they've seemed to be trying to do it with players where teams would very clearly want a considerable up front amount, not making a bid that's about £40m lower than the clubs value in the first place and then still trying to pay most of that in instalments. I was making a joke based on Celtic apparently rejecting the previous structured offer for Tierney because they thought the conditions of the future instalments were unrealistic. 

1 hour ago, Jericode said:

Rooney to Derby rumours growing, apparently he's flown back to England and en route.

He's arrived at the training ground now, according to Sky.

The deal being discussed would see him join Derby in January.

Rumours in terms of Liverpool are in relation to outgoings

Wilson to Bournemouth on loan as they won't pay the clubs valuation of £25mil 

Ryan Kent going to Leeds for up to £10mil

Kind of feel we should be looking for a squad option in terms of out wide/up top if we are going to be losing the pair of them. 

50 minutes ago, DavidMarrio said:

Rumours in terms of Liverpool are in relation to outgoings

Wilson to Bournemouth on loan as they won't pay the clubs valuation of £25mil 

Ryan Kent going to Leeds for up to £10mil 

Kind of feel we should be looking for a squad option in terms of out wide/up top if we are going to be losing the pair of them. 

I know these lads aren't young young, but I'm guessing there's buybacks in these deals? I felt these were the kids who were going to mop up the final 20 minutes of 4-0 wins and do the League/F.A Cup runs? Liverpool have a decent enough squad, but not City with 2 players for nearly every position.

1 hour ago, It's Pronounced Zoom-E said:

Rooney is indeed going to Derby in January

The whole of Derby is as confused as the rest of the country, FYI.

Definitely be spending some more time at Pride Park this year.

As a dane, the whole Eriksen saga have been intriguing to follow.

But what im more happy about is that Mathias Jørgensen (whom i absolutely loathe) is at the time of writing, still stuck in Huddersfield and Huddersfield have declared him persona non grata.  

1 hour ago, Twist said:

The whole of Derby is as confused as the rest of the country, FYI.

Definitely be spending some more time at Pride Park this year.

He won't be there til next year. :shifty:

• Haha 1