Summer Transfer Window 2019

Lineker

Looks like we're getting McBurnie for £20m!  Mildly surprised, but I'm guessing they need the cash.  That would be our 8th signing. Been chatting to some mates about this, and we reckon our line-up (and depth) will be:

------------------------ Henderson  ------------------------ Depth: Moore

--------- Basham --- Egan --- O'Connell ----------  Depth: Jagielka, Stearman

Baldock------------------------------------------Stevens  Depth: K. Freeman, Osborn

-----------Norwood---Fleck---Freeman------------- Depth: Morrison, Duffy (if he stays), Lundstram 

-----------------McBurnie---Robinson----------------- Depth: Sharp, McGoldrick, Mousset

2 hours ago, DFF said:

Looks like we're getting McBurnie for £20m!  Mildly surprised, but I'm guessing they need the cash. 

Not gonna lie. I have an irrational hate for McBurnie purely because he wears his socks stupidly low and his shinpads show

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, DavidMarrio said:

Not gonna lie. I have an irrational hate for McBurnie purely because he wears his socks stupidly low and his shinpads show

Whenever I see a player do it I want to see them snapped just to learn them. See also Kenedy, and I think that Davies at Everton? McBurnie's look ridiculous though, does he even wear shinpads? 

Edited by Colly
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, Mad Jack stans Wiccan said:

Clinton N'Jie, who had a cup of coffee at Spurs, just joined Dynamo Moscow and tried to do some live stream where he announced such. Dude ended up live streaming his sex tape.

Still not sure why you go to Russia, racial abuse is inevitable

1 hour ago, Colly said:

Whenever I see a player do it I want to see them snapped just to learn them. See also Kenedy, and I think that Davies at Everton? McBurnie's look ridiculous though, does he even wear shinpads? 

Add Grealish to this group too

4 hours ago, DFF said:

Looks like we're getting McBurnie for £20m!  Mildly surprised, but I'm guessing they need the cash.  That would be our 8th signing. Been chatting to some mates about this, and we reckon our line-up (and depth) will be:

------------------------ Henderson  ------------------------ Depth: Moore

--------- Basham --- Egan --- O'Connell ----------  Depth: Jagielka, Stearman

Baldock------------------------------------------Stevens  Depth: K. Freeman, Osborn

-----------Norwood---Fleck---Freeman------------- Depth: Morrison, Duffy (if he stays), Lundstram 

-----------------McBurnie---Robinson----------------- Depth: Sharp, McGoldrick, Mousset

I really never thought I'd see David McGoldrick in the Premier League, but here we are. He came up through the Notts County youth team and was quite rubbish at Forest, but fair play to him for stepping up his game. 

1 hour ago, Liam Mk2 said:

I know he’s only 16 and all, but this Harvey Elliot kid seems lovely.

Most Fulham fans have been more than happy to get rid of him. They gave him a few token games in the Premiership to probably bump up the compensation, so he was put in that position in a...synthetic fashion, for lack of a better way of putting it. That, and he seems a dick.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Liam said:

Most Fulham fans have been more than happy to get rid of him. They gave him a few token games in the Premiership to probably bump up the compensation, so he was put in that position in a...synthetic fashion, for lack of a better way of putting it. That, and he seems a dick.

My Fulham supporting friend says just about the same. 

He’ll have to grow up pretty quick unless he wants to be playing Billericay in 5 years time.

11 hours ago, Gorka said:

Agreeing to sell our star striker three days before the start of the season.

Sweet.

Don't worry, we've done the same thing today and he's joined a divisional rival!

On Sheff Utd, I really don't rate their recruitment. Signed mostly players with little or no Premier League experience. Not sure it's a good strategy even if some of the additions were excellent in the Championship last season.

Reports are saying Arsenal are still interested in signing Zaha, despite Nicolas Pepe joining. The transfer offer will be funded by offering three players in exchange (Elneny, Jenkinson and Chambers perhaps). 

I still smell bullshit though.

Villa have confirmed the signings of Tom Heaton and Marvellous today. Heaton is an excellent signing, don’t have complete confidence in Jed Steer and the bosses don’t appear to have faith in Kalinic.

I reckon Marvellous will be backup to Luiz, but we will see.