Summer Transfer Window 2019

Lineker

1 hour ago, Lineker said:

Chalk it up as never actually going to happen - but credible Spurs reporters are reporting that we have made preliminary enquires to Juventus about Paulo Dybala.

Would have to shatter your transfer record, surely?

I seriously fancy Spurs to bridge that gap to the top two this season. Seems Levy has realised, not only to keep Poch but to push on now, this is the perfect time with Chelsea on a transfer ban and both Arsenal and United in a period of squad transition, to steal a march so to speak on potential title rivals.

8 hours ago, Adam said:

Would have to shatter your transfer record, surely?

I seriously fancy Spurs to bridge that gap to the top two this season. Seems Levy has realised, not only to keep Poch but to push on now, this is the perfect time with Chelsea on a transfer ban and both Arsenal and United in a period of squad transition, to steal a march so to speak on potential title rivals.

Let's see if all the talk actually translates. I'm excited and all, but Poch always desperately wants his players for pre season, and he's only got one. That said, it is a proper signing. 

8 hours ago, Lineker said:

£80m is what's being touted - our record being the £63m we just paid for Ndombele. But yeah, obviously it is very early days and nothing more than speculation at this point.

I mean, Dybala's never gonna happen...but I've definitely already imagined him in a Spurs shirt, learning from the best left footed Argentine in the world. 

Some sort of Dybala / Eriksen swap of some sort would make some sense I guess? 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy said:

I mean, Dybala's never gonna happen...but I've definitely already imagined him in a Spurs shirt, learning from the best left footed Argentine in the world. 

Is Juan Foyth left footed?

Dybala will be having a stripe with Lamela and the construction workers who helped build the stadium. :shifty:

Klopp hugged Bruno Fernandes after our preseason game against Sporting. Next step is a romantic date in Blackpool between the two and he'll be playing for us in no time 

3 minutes ago, Lineker said:

Aston Villa have agreed a deal worth more than £11m for Club Brugge midfielder Marvelous Nakamba, Sky Sports News understands.

Marvellous.

Signed Douglas Luiz from Man City too.

It has certainly been an exciting window.

Rumours that we’re looking at Mattia Perrin from Juve too. Wid beyond belief.

• Admin
1 minute ago, Cymbols said:

Signed Douglas Luiz from Man City too.

It has certainly been an exciting window.

Rumours that we’re looking at Mattia Perrin from Juve too. Wid beyond belief.

But are any of those Marvellous? I think not.

2 hours ago, Lineker said:

Dani Ceballos on loan to Arsenal is a done deal now, btw.

So is Saliba! Two top, top players choosing Arsenal over spurs, on the same day!