EWR January 2020 Update

Lite: https://www.mediafire.com/file/8sl3tbrrgaak4ft/January_Lite.zip/file

Full: https://www.mediafire.com/file/krgxsr187jsu9wt/January_Full.zip/file

How to Replace Data (so please don't ask again in this thread)

Spoiler

How to succesfully import data.

By folder:
Select the folders you wish to copy from the export folder.
Right click and select copy.
Go into your EWR42 folder.
Right click and select paste.
When asked to update existing files, check yes.

By file:
Select all the files you want.
Right click and select copy
Go into your EWR4-2 folder.
Go into the sub-folder you are transfering over (DATA for data, PICS for worker and staff pictures, etc.)
Right click and select paste.
When asked to update existing files, check yes.

I would STRONGLY advise NOT to do it for a save file.

Notes for EWR 2020 updates:

Shimmer and RISE has merged in the game.

Joey Kaos Munoz will be a staff under the name Joey Munoz as of February. He is a trainer since he runs the Santino Bros school. Only worked a handful of matches since 2016.

I am debating removing The CRASH. Like most lucha libre rosters, it is fairly fluid and it honestly is a little too filled with unknown workers. Plus it limits some workers having a bigger promotion like Bandido.

I am also debating separating FIP from WWN. Yes, I know it is in the WWN family but it has the most different talent of say Evolve and Shine. Only a handful work both Evolve and FIP. Shine I am looking to keep with Evolve as they have run double shots. All they share really is announcers and referees.

Eric Bugenhagen is Rik Bugez as he is working under that name on Evolve in a few weekends. I was awaiting his return and use on NXT under the name. I'm taking EVOLVE bookings as use under the name.

SmackDown and WK spoilers

Spoiler

John Morrison is on SmackDown as a tweener.

No IWGP title changes from WK are in the game.

• Like 3

• Lineker featured and pinned this topic

In the February update I can already state that GCW will see some changes. Currently both the GCW Extreme (held by PCO) and GCW Tag Team (held by Ciclope & Miedo Extremo) titles are suspended due to their champions being inactive. The tag team titles were only defended once and Los Mazisos only worked the GCW shows in Japan as they mostly wrestled Japan and Mexico last year (defending the title once in that double shot.) Hell, they worked AAA more times last year (though not consistently enough to keep them on the roster) than GCW. PCO has not appeared in GCW since he made his goodbye speech after signing with ROH last year. 

Like the CRASH removal and WWN Live split, I'd like to have feedback from others before I commit to it.

Edited by mkpunk

Update for the Japan Touring:

All Japan
add
Black Menso~Re
KAI
Tsuyoshi Kikuchi

remove
Yoshihiro Takayama

Big Japan
add
Daisuke Sekimoto
Koji Kanemoto
Yuko Miyamoto

remove
Bear Fukuda
Masato Inaba
MEN's Teioh
MIYAWAKI
Mototsugu Shimizu 

Michinoku Pro
add
Hercules Senga
Kei Sato
Shu Sato
Tsutomu Oosugi

remove
Misaki Ohata

New Japan
add
Alex Coughlin
Clark Connors
Colt Cabana
Douki

remove
Teruaki Kanemitsu

NOAH
add
Alexander Hammerstone
Kotaro Suzuki
Masa Kitamiya
Masao Inoue
NOSAWA Rongai
Sonico

remove
Alejandro Saez

Osaka Pro
add
Billyken Kid

Toryumon
add
Ultimo Dragon

remove
Karis La Momia

WMF
add
Isami Kodaka
Minoru Fujita
Naoki Tanizaki

remove
Hideki Hosaka

World Japan
add
AKIRA
El Hijo del Pantera
Keiji Mutoh
Koji Doi
Kuma Arashi
Manabu Soya
Ryuji Hijikata
Seigo Tachibana

remove
Risa Sera

Zero-One
add
HUB
Yuji Hino

remove
Akebono
Jun Kasai
Masamune
Yusaku Obata

23 hours ago, Qwernst said:

Update for the Japan Touring:

All Japan
add
Black Menso~Re
KAI
Tsuyoshi Kikuchi

remove
Yoshihiro Takayama

Big Japan
add
Daisuke Sekimoto
Koji Kanemoto
Yuko Miyamoto

remove
Bear Fukuda
Masato Inaba
MEN's Teioh
MIYAWAKI
Mototsugu Shimizu 

Michinoku Pro
add
Hercules Senga
Kei Sato
Shu Sato
Tsutomu Oosugi

remove
Misaki Ohata

New Japan
add
Alex Coughlin
Clark Connors
Colt Cabana
Douki

remove
Teruaki Kanemitsu

NOAH
add
Alexander Hammerstone
Kotaro Suzuki
Masa Kitamiya
Masao Inoue
NOSAWA Rongai
Sonico

remove
Alejandro Saez

Osaka Pro
add
Billyken Kid

Toryumon
add
Ultimo Dragon

remove
Karis La Momia

WMF
add
Isami Kodaka
Minoru Fujita
Naoki Tanizaki

remove
Hideki Hosaka

World Japan
add
AKIRA
El Hijo del Pantera
Keiji Mutoh
Koji Doi
Kuma Arashi
Manabu Soya
Ryuji Hijikata
Seigo Tachibana

remove
Risa Sera

Zero-One
add
HUB
Yuji Hino

remove
Akebono
Jun Kasai
Masamune
Yusaku Obata

Isn't Kai still with Dragon Gate? I know Dragon Gate wrestlers have appeared in All Japan off and on especially for tournaments. If I can get concrete proof he is with AJPW full time, I'll change it. If not, he is in Dragon Gate. I don't even think Dragon Gate ran their first 2020 show yet...

Último Dragón i similarly left in All Japan at the time but it seems his contract was up and is fully back in Dragon Gate.

Alex Coughlin and Clark Connors I left off of a touring commitment to NJPW since they are irregularly touring for the promoting. 

Colt Cabana I left off because he only did the tag league.

Alexander Hammerstone I think is a similar case to Kai and Cabana, only in for the leagues.

Douki I'll wait and see since he infrequently tours with New Japan.

On 06/01/2020 at 07:24, Cero Miedo said:

Add El Hijo del Fantasma to WWE under developmental contract, change name to Jorge Bolly

rename FitJuice to FinJuice

I don't typically rename workers who sign with WWE to real names. I just wait until they get their WWE names.

Edit: Yuji Hino is the Zero1 champ so why would I remove him from Zero1?

The Satos work both M-Pro and BJPW. Speed of Sound/Yapper Men do too but seemingly work M-Pro more at least of late.

Edited by mkpunk
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, KingCrippler said:

Okay, there has to be something wrong, because this keeps happening. I tried doing a WWE save (because I hate myself), but I keep getting penalized because AEW Dark does bad ratings, even though I'm not AEW. It's Uncharted Territory/ROH Wrestling all over again. 

Has anyone else said anything of this error? 

On 11/01/2020 at 17:50, KingCrippler said:

Okay, there has to be something wrong, because this keeps happening. I tried doing a WWE save (because I hate myself), but I keep getting penalized because AEW Dark does bad ratings, even though I'm not AEW. It's Uncharted Territory/ROH Wrestling all over again. 

I vhecked and it shouldn't but I ran a series of shows to affect it and I stumbled across it on Fox with SmackDown.

On 11/01/2020 at 18:28, Rocky said:

Has anyone else said anything of this error? 

I did

On 11/01/2020 at 18:34, KingCrippler said:

No, it just seems to be me. But I can't figure out why. 

I didn't actually add Dark, that was in the update I didn't do. I deleted it and hopefully that fixes that issue. I'm half wondering if it is a code issue since this happened with ROH and Beyond for having the same channel and day but Dark effected SmackDowns and are on different days and different channels.

Edit: I'm gonna try and re-add all the TV shows along with events and that.

I do think I am going to remove CRASH (baring them not doing a Mania weekend show this year like they did in 2018). WWN I might wait until after Mania since they are doing the supershow again...

Edited by mkpunk
  • Like 1

OK So I did redo all the Television shows and apparently there must be a problem on the 17th slot (WOW!) in code (this was AEW Dark in this month's update). I had both WWE Network and Fox complain about WOW!'s show on AXS TV this time I ran it. Not sure if that is coincidence or what. I think WOW is on seasonal hiatus and was debating deleting that, but I ended up deleting MCW Rage and Ascent for RISE instead.
I also tried playing AEW since it "at war" with CMLL. I notice the ratings is low for TNT but the problem is WWE's image is based on WWE not NXT. Perhaps due to ratings issues, I could lower them and raise AEW to not war with CMLL. Perhaps I could make CMLL a bit lower too since it is mostly national in Mexico but it don't run outside of Mexico City and Guadalajara... I also noticed that AEW Dark is "too violent" for YouTube in Early Evening which is when Dark "airs" on YouTube. I raised YouTube to 100

• Like 1

In staff add Dave Lagana to NWA, he should probably also have unsackable & booker ticked.

In staff add Pat Kenney to NWA.

In staff switch David Marquez from owner to production & add him to NWA.

In staff move Brian Hebner from ROH to NWA, Matt Conway from Impact to NWA, & Bill Behrens from Impact to NWA.

In MLW, Logan Creed has zero stats going on with him, brawl, speed, tech and charisma. Also, I am not sure if the AAA guys are still there as well. I am catching up with them, and the Von Erichs should be tag champs, I think.

Edited by EWFan2004
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have a question in title changes, when they happen does the image go up per update? I had saves in the past when they said this was the wrong champ for the belt and such, when the real life wearer was doing extremely well.

6 hours ago, EWFan2004 said:

I have a question in title changes, when they happen does the image go up per update? I had saves in the past when they said this was the wrong champ for the belt and such, when the real life wearer was doing extremely well.

I don't always update overness or stats unless either A, I notice it myself or B, they are given to me. Mainly because updates are fairly time consuming with even try to follow who is champ and adding new workers who are champs to avoid the Nefarious Vacant holding the title. To do this accurately, I would have to run a mock save for every single promotion when a new worker gets a title to make sure they are a fine choice. Plus there are a number of times WWE, TNA, ROH, etc. had a far more over guy win a lower ranked title. So do I lower overness for a title too?

Plus I think it makes the game more fun to play into that.