EWBFF Dean Spanos League

HC

Draft  

9 members have voted

1. 1. What do you prefer?

• Add 15th round
    • Stay at 14

3 minutes ago, HC said:

our first league trade in a good 5 years and this happens! We'll see our next trade in 2025

You definitely won't be seeing me trade for another 5 years after this shitshow.

26 minutes ago, Slogger said:

Yeah obviously I didn't expect Fitzpatrick to get benched. 

It wasn't a particularly good trade before that. :shifty:

18 minutes ago, Maxx said:

It wasn't a particularly good trade before that. :shifty:

Looking back I actually don't know what I was thinking.

I must have been half asleep when I accepted it and only saw "oooh CMC handcuff for slight downgrade in QB and steak knives"

I'll be in my bunk in the fetal position is anyone needs me.

51 minutes ago, Slogger said:

Looking back I actually don't know what I was thinking.

I must have been half asleep when I accepted it and only saw "oooh CMC handcuff for slight downgrade in QB and steak knives"

I'll be in my bunk in the fetal position is anyone needs me.

He's been one of the best fantasy RBs behind Kamara so far this year and probably the only RB I've had worth playing every week.

Plus those knives are solid.

Yeah, I own him in the A league, he’s made the most of his opportunity l, but that opportunity is over either this week or definitely next week.  I’ll likely be dropping him entirely soon.

I've already realized my title hopes rest on whether or not Herbie can keep playing like a demigod and slinging TDs to Keenan Allen and I am OK with that.

In the span of 2 minutes, my major miracle to take the lead despite A. A. Ron was succeeding. 

Then Hill, Jones and Kittle all get points that means it's only a minor miracle that I'm still in the game.

Thanks Chiefs D! 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Ace Berimmer said:

In the span of 2 minutes, my major miracle to take the lead despite A. A. Ron was succeeding. 

Then Hill, Jones and Kittle all get points that means it's only a minor miracle that I'm still in the game.

Thanks Chiefs D! 

I thought I had an easy W!

Stupid KC - and also me for benching JuJu to start Fant. :(