EWBFF Dean Spanos League

HC

Draft  

9 members have voted

1. 1. What do you prefer?

• Add 15th round
    • Stay at 14

1 minute ago, HC said:

sending all my energy to @Maxx and @snowbird please win this week.

summoning circle, hope this works 

🕯
              🕯              🕯
        🕯                         🕯

🕯         tyler lockett to     🕯

🕯       go the fuck  🕯
              🕯      off     🕯
                        🕯

• Like 1

2 hours ago, snowbird said:

summoning circle, hope this works 

🕯
              🕯              🕯
        🕯                         🕯

🕯         tyler lockett to     🕯

🕯       fuck right 🕯
              🕯      off     🕯
                        🕯

• Sad 1

21 minutes ago, Ace Berimmer said:

Next week for the playoffs is going to be a bloodbath 

yeah, this season is really warming me up to the idea of a playoff expansion to potentially be implemented next year. Going to be 2-3 winning teams left out this go round.

On 06/12/2020 at 19:59, HC said:

yeah, this season is really warming me up to the idea of a playoff expansion to potentially be implemented next year. Going to be 2-3 winning teams left out this go round.

Should be interesting how the race for 4th plays out, so far it looks like a tie with next week being the decider.

I definitely wouldn't be this close if I didn't make my moves when I did though. A-Aron saved our season! 

On 07/12/2020 at 00:59, HC said:

I'd be more than happy to support a 6-team play off format next year, based on the same number of teams. 

I'd also potentially support ditching the 'two divisions' system in favour of one larger one. 

I need 31pts from Zeke tonight; something he hasn't done all season (and hasn't even come close to doing since Dak went down). Welp. I basically need a 3 TD game for him and hope. 

Most likely week 14 scenario is four 8-5 teams vying for 2 open spots. Berober and DYSI will play each other, so one of them will for sure get it. Me and DFF will play other teams. Tiebreaker if same record is most points scored I believe which would favor my team.

1 hour ago, HC said:

Most likely week 14 scenario is four 8-5 teams vying for 2 open spots. Berober and DYSI will play each other, so one of them will for sure get it. Me and DFF will play other teams. Tiebreaker if same record is most points scored I believe which would favor my team.

HOW CONVENIENT