EWBFF Dean Spanos League

HC

Draft  

9 members have voted

1. 1. What do you prefer?

• Add 15th round
    • Stay at 14

I’ll save my rant about how the TE solo spot needs to go so I don’t seem bitter.  Cause this loss is definitely on me, and not due to that.

Actually liked having it around this year so I could see if the data shook out again to support my decision and it very much did.

Positive I'm taking out of the season is I finished just outside the consolation playoff. Which at one point I thought was out of reach given the injuries I've had and some players underperforming

47 minutes ago, snowbird said:

2018 finals rematch! unfortunately @HC already knows my weaknesses, it's gonna suck to lose after he picks up sam darnold to start for him again :(

The 60 point Darnold/Robby Anderson waiver wire stack I pulled out of my ass that week is by far my favorite fantasy moment ever :lol: 

Now you have to worry about JALEN HURTS

Either I get title number 4 or snowbird finally gets her first. Good storyline either way! (and much superior to Maxx winning our league title again)

Edited by HC

Ah well done Snowbird, Tee Higgins let me down :(. 

Great comp this year HC. Good luck to you both in the final. 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, HC said:

The 60 point Darnold/Robby Anderson waiver wire stack I pulled out of my ass that week is by far my favorite fantasy moment ever :lol: 

Now you have to worry about JALEN HURTS

Either I get title number 4 or snowbird finally gets her first. Good storyline either way! (and much superior to Maxx winning our league title again)

No rioting needed.

2020 isn't so bad after all...

Edited by Slogger

1 hour ago, Maxx said:

Nah, spots 1-4 is championship bracket to place the top 3.  Consolation bracket is spots 4-8.  It’s all pretty clearly labeled. 

you're right, it is pretty clearly labeled!

9vbQr2s.jpg

• Haha 2

Congrats @snowbird on finally winning the ship!!

*cries in 2nd place*

I started participating in this league when I was an 18 year old college freshman, now here I am 26 still doing this and having fun. I care more about this league than my money and school leagues lol. So thanks for always showing up, staying active, and participating! Hope we have everyone back next year!

• Like 6

it's extremely kind of y'all to give this old jobber a run with the belt :D

i don't wanna get too deep in the weeds but the way my life's gone i don't really make many new friends who are football fans and the old ones don't really talk to me anymore so this league's the only fantasy league i've got left. nothing but super grateful to everyone in the league, this is super fun every year even if i've gotten a bit too into it in the past. huge shoutout to @HC, literally the best commish a league could ask for and the job he's done keeping this league going all these years is beyond admirable. love all of y'all ❤️

in closing: 2020 may've sucked absolute ass, but at least the b-league has a champ it can be proud of again (H)(H)(H)

• Like 3