EWBFF Dean Spanos League

HC

Draft  

9 members have voted

1. 1. What do you prefer?

• Add 15th round
    • Stay at 14

On 27/08/2020 at 22:39, caMeron esposiTo Forbes said:

"the bizarre thriller" lamar miller (aka the neatest man on earth), rb, new england

@Essa is up, asked for bpa above, @HC

Not neat enough for New England it seems

Love the unique circumstances that your brain dreams up when you are in multiple leagues:

"I need Drew Lock to GO OFF for like 4 tds and 400 yards but Philip Lindsey to quietly sit on the sidelines for all of it while Saquon Barkley takes about 3 to the house but the Giants also shut out James Conner"

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, JMarushin said:

Love the unique circumstances that your brain dreams up when you are in multiple leagues:

"I need Drew Lock to GO OFF for like 4 tds and 400 yards but Philip Lindsey to quietly sit on the sidelines for all of it while Saquon Barkley takes about 3 to the house but the Giants also shut out James Conner"

I'm in two redraft leagues and four dynasty leagues so this is me every week.

• Like 1

I have a pretty stable roster across my 5 leagues. Nothing wildly varying. This year more than most there were a couple guys I was locked in on and I took them in as many leagues as I could. It's weird to have to worry about the QB of my favorite team kicking my fantasy team's ass and losing me money though.