EWBFF Dean Spanos League

HC

Draft  

9 members have voted

1. 1. What do you prefer?

• Add 15th round
    • Stay at 14

9 hours ago, HC said:

Draft was scheduled for 14 rounds this year to match A-league. With COVID injuries likely I thought a deeper free agent pool would be wise. I put that in the main post but I understand it may have been missed since we usually do 15. 

@Slogger can you pick one of those two guys.

Ah damn, I figured there was still one round left so I'm now short a D.

Would you be okay if I replaced Ebron with one of the available Defences before the rosters go up?

I don’t mind, but in the interest of fairness, I’ll make that offer to anyone else who didn’t know as well and we’ll go by draft order of the last round.

I can't see anyone wanting to add aoither D. Wouldn't it make sense to just populate the draft into the site and let peeps tinker from there?

If we add another round, then everyone who took kickers in R14 should be able to give them back so we can take best available in R14 :P

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DFF said:

If we add another round, then everyone who took kickers in R14 should be able to give them back so we can take best available in R14 :P

We have to draw the line somewhere. If you guys had just read the initial post 😛 

We'll give it another 12 hours and whatever option is winning at that point we'll go with

The roster list I used, I pulled from the league page on Yahoo around when the draft started.  So if you changed it after that, that's why mine was off.  What a shameful attempt to sabotage my bid to repeat as champion.