Summer Transfer Window 2021

Lineker

Everton are in talks to sign Ainsley Maitland-Niles on loan with an option to buy. 

Really disappointed that he didn’t grasp the opportunity he was given to nail down the right-back spot as his own. Genuinely think he’s our best option there and he’ll more than likely be considered an option at right-back for Everton I would imagine.

Maitland-Niles has now taken to social media to say he wants to go somewhere where he is wanted and to play football.

I guess Arsenal have told him he’s staying put then. I mean, he should 100% be our starting right-back. Bellerin wants out, Chambers and Cedric are not good enough. 

Moriba was destined to leave this summer because he wanted higher wages then Barca were willing (able?) to play. Leipzig have been the front runners for weeks now, and if FM is anything to go by, they just landed a hell of a talent.

The problem for Leipzig right now though is they've had so much upheaval this summer, that is going to take time for the pieces to work. Manager, starting CB pair, and now chief creator. I know Leipzig are widely hated, but I want to see them do well because of Jesse Marsch, Tyler Adams, the pending arrival of Caden Clark, and potentially soon Brendan Aaronson (who is dazzling in Austria right now)

3 hours ago, Baddar said:

I don't think he'll ever be a superstar but he always gives 100% in attack and defence.

It's a weird one because yes, Bielsa has wanted him for a long time and yes, he has the energy and drive needed to play in a Bielsa side but we clearly need a 10 and to a lesser extent an 8 far more than we need a winger. I can't imagine that we're paying 25m+ for him to be an impact player but I can't see Raphinha or Harrison not starting. I can only imagine the intention is for Raph to play 10 but if that doesn't work then we're stuck with 3 first team wingers and we've still got a massive gap in the centre of the pitch.