Summer Transfer Window 2021

Lineker

It's worth noting re: Lewa: none of these rumors originated in Germany, so it could very well be BS.

He may also be looking for Bayern to give him one last payday. Top players at Bayern know that the club doesn't pay them like other big European clubs, and it's why Alaba left, and both Goretzka and Coman are rumored to leave on frees too.

• Like 1

You are all overlooking the most important signing of the window.

2019 FIFA World Club Championship winner Andy Lonergan (who I guess, hasn't retired) has signed for Everton.

I'm still curious if Zouma to West Ham happens. He apparently would shatter their wage structure, and that seems like a very silly player to break your wage structure over. Zouma's a good CB, but surely there are other options around the same level that won't shatter the wage structure.

This is a quality signing by Sevilla, I absolutely love him. But Dortmund want to play their youth and Witsel (when he can play in midfield again) so I get why he's moving on.

3 hours ago, Baddar said:

They're still a very strong team without Messi. It helps that Pedri has been so consistently good in midfield since debuting as well.

Pedri is great but going to the olympics after the euros might have been a mistake. He seemed tired almost the whole match and the season just started.

14 minutes ago, Malenko said:

Pedri is great but going to the olympics after the euros might have been a mistake. He seemed tired almost the whole match and the season just started.

He's supposed to be dropped by Spain this international window, and rested by Barca afterwards to give him the rest he clearly needs.