Summer Transfer Window 2021

Lineker

Atalanta have played a blinder with Romero. Using their option to sign him for £14m and immediately selling him for £47m, and getting Merih Demiral on loan with an option to buy. 

Mad how well they seem to be run when it comes to recruitment. Surprised no one has tried to get Maehle or Gosens from them yet.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Arjen Robben said:

Mad how well they seem to be run when it comes to recruitment. Surprised no one has tried to get Maehle or Gosens from them yet.

Seemingly a fair bit of paper talk linking Gosens to City, which probably has no legs but I could see happening if Mendy goes. Maehle has only been there since January, can't see them being keen to let him go yet.

City seemingly want to ship out Mendy, Bernardo Silva, and one or two others I can't find confirmed names for but a lot of people jumping to the conclusion it's Laporte and Sterling.

I feel like it'd be a mistake getting rid of Laporte, they only recently solved their defensive problems with Dias so they have better depth in him, Laporte and Stones. With Eric Garcia gone now if one of those get injured then I think there's only Nathan Ake to step in and I'm not sure he's really good enough for them really, and after him you have like... Philippe Sandler. Feel like it'd be nailed on they'd end up having a nightmare again in defence if they let Laporte go.

Find it very strange what's happened with Bernardo Silva too tbh. Seems to be a weird thing sometimes with City players where they have a great season and then just suddenly fall down the pecking order out of nowhere. Similar happened with Laporte actually, and Sane.

Wasn't part of Bernardo Silva wanting to go is that he just doesn't want to play in the Prem anymore and wants to go to a new league? 

Going to be a revolt at Inter over this one

Sargent is legitimately one of the best pressing forwards in the Bundesliga. However, his finishing is absolutely woeful. I'd be pleasantly shocked if he scores more than 5 goals in the league for Norwich.