Summer Transfer Window 2021

Lineker

13 minutes ago, Lineker said:

Yeah, three years.

I can't begrudge him for wanting the move but ultimately, he signed the contract and if somebody wants him then they have to stump up the asking price.

The asking price is too much, football is such a weird world that you can be held for ransom, but again, someone else has invested a lot in you and require it paying back. It’s just so bizarre.

Amazing listening to the TalkSport gammons rationalising Kane as (direct quote) 'the Premier League's most professional player' this morning.

Imagine if he was foreign

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Lineker said:

Yeah, three years.

I can't begrudge him for wanting the move but ultimately, he signed the contract and if somebody wants him then they have to stump up the asking price.

That's the key thing for me. He's signed the deal and the balls in Tottenham's court. If they want him so much spend the money or do a reasonable enough deal involving swaps for players Tottenham might want. 

For me there's a way of handling things and he's doing it the wrong way in having a sulk. 

I honestly don't get the absolute love in for Kane. He's not a prick by any means of the imagination but certain sections of the media make out he's like the perfect human being to have ever walked the earth. 

• Like 1

On 03/08/2021 at 12:14, Gazz said:

Amazing listening to the TalkSport gammons rationalising Kane as (direct quote) 'the Premier League's most professional player' this morning.

Imagine if he was foreign