What Did You Watch Today? 2021

Baddar

Anyone watched The Shrink Next Door? I'm currently on episode 5 and I don't really know how to feel about the show 🥴

On 01/12/2021 at 19:10, fourstarfizzle said:

I've never seen RENT, or knew who Jonathan Larson was beforehand, but I really enjoyed Tick Tick Boom! for what it was.

I liked Andrew Garfield's acting, and the songs were great, too.

13 hours ago, LL! said:

I personally love the Shrink Next Door. The story is wild and the performances are fantastic. I've never hated a Paul Rudd character more. He's really sunk into that role. 

EXACTLY! It's like he's so frickin' hateable and I hate how he gets away with it. (Am just at ep 4 at the moment so hopefully he gets some karma in the coming episodes)

10 hours ago, Subject Delta said:

Was cynical Zombieland 2 would not be as good as the original after a 10 year gap so put it off until now. Was wrong, it's great.

Watched it on Netflix a while ago, it was fun. I liked the new characters lol

• 2 weeks later...

Just got back from seeing SING 2. Christmas present from my stepson and his girlfriend, who took me and my wife.

Bobby Canavale sounds a LOT like a cross between Al Pachino and Mel Brooks in it. 

Heidi didn't know who did one of the voices until they sang and 

Spoiler

her jaw dropped with a `WTF?!' (in a good way) face when she realized it was Bono. Priceless.

• 2 weeks later...

Just watched it. I agree, but hope that was the end. There's no real need to continue. 

Only one thing I didn't like, even though it made sense:

Spoiler

No Laurence Fishburne, except in old footage. The `new' Morpheus was still cool, but NOT `Laurence Fishburne cool.'