The Sir Alex Ferguson Thread (For Manager related news)

Baddar

1 hour ago, Colly said:

I think they're overlooking the fact that one of the best English coaches and a good family man is astonishingly out of work.

Alan Curbishley?

Or do you mean someone who really keeps it in the family, like Ryan Giggs?

1 hour ago, Lineker said:

Orta going is probably the bigger story there.

In fairness, Orta was all but set to be replaced this summer, from everything I had read. Especially if the 49ers fully takeover 

18 minutes ago, Szumi - A Polack said:

Alan Curbishley?

Or do you mean someone who really keeps it in the family, like Ryan Giggs?

I mean the lovely man that all pundits defend while he's playing without tactics and destroying the footballing development and mental health of promising young talents.

26 minutes ago, Colly said:

I mean the lovely man that all pundits defend while he's playing without tactics and destroying the footballing development and mental health of promising young talents.

I get very different pundits in America, colly. I have no idea who you're talking about.

Just now, Colly said:

Steve Bruce, and I think that speaks wonders for the various TV idiots who felt he was given a raw deal at Newcastle.

We honestly have pretty amazing coverage in America. Rarely do we get morons on NBC, in my opinion. Rebecca Lowe is just a delightful host. Robbie Earle and Mustoe are never controversial, and Danny Higginbotham is just phenomenal as an analyst. 

Champions League is obviously not as good, but Henry, Carra, and Richards at least have good chemistry. And Kate Abdo 😍

• Like 1

Good grief, I thought we'd dodged the Big Sam bullet like 5 years ago when he was everyone's prediction everytime we sacked someone in the championship.

Oh well, looking forward to seeing who they wheel out next in June after relegation has been locked in.

2 hours ago, Brandon Cutler Fan Account said:

That's the most excited anyone has been for Frank Lampard in a good while.

It wouldn't surprise me. That's definitely good his calling to rebuild his reputation but if he fails again in the championship then that'd be him done for. Well, aside from a John Gregory esque spell in Qatar or somewhere.