AEW: Fight Forever

After Claudio, Swerve, and Jamie Hayter were DLC last month they announced Samoa Joe in the next round and then today that Adam Copeland and Jay White are also going in.

I suspect the next wave after that will be Ospreay, Okada, and Mercedes.

Anyway while it makes sense all the big names are going in it does make me a bit sad that we’re straying further and further from any hope of Evil Uno getting into the game.  The man still is promoting this game.  Sneak him in there for free!

• Like 2

I do like the weird-ass arenas they're throwing in there. Outside a haunted house! Feudal Japan for some reason!

• Like 2

I saw a thing as well saying they were putting in some YouTube/Twitch guys like DenkOps and Johnny from NL. That's really cool from a community aspect, giving something back to these guys who helped promote the game through their audience. But, as @The Buscher aludes to, that only makes it more weird that someone like Uno still isn't in given the lengths he went to promote the thing.

• Like 2

The Uno thing almost feels like a bit, except they're not really playing it up like a bit and it's the kind of thing that would only be funny if Fight Forever were a really popular game. Neat that the community creations thing is a free update.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Pretty sure I did a GTA Online heist with those three

• Haha 3