AEW: Fight Forever

I have no interest at all in playing online. If Stadium Stampede has an offline mode, I *might* give it a go, but if it's only online then oh well.

(Note: This isn't me ragging on the game, mind. I almost *never* want to play online even for games I really like. Street Fighter 6 is the only one I've seriously considered in ages that isn't City of Heroes)

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Brandon Cutler Fan Account said:

Yeah he's mentioned in Twitter a few times, which feels bizarre given that Reynolds and Silver made the cut? He surely has to be in the DLC plans or having him doing all the promo side of it feels like a dick move.

Reynolds isn't in the game, it's just Brodie Lee and John Silver. It's silly. If it's meant to tie into Uno's gradual heel turn/embitterment it's too much and if it's not it's just the most bizarre omission of them all IMO.

• Like 3

I've had relatively good luck online finding people who are just playing the game as intended - but it's not really anything I'm actively looking to do for the most part. I pop on every once in a while to see how I compare against someone else, but it's not something that I really do all that much. Much more of a local experience for me.

• Thanks 1

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

oof, yeah, he's been through some awful shit lately. hopefully he'll do better.

• Sad 1

Does the cell replace any existing content, or is added in? All the mods I've seen before simply swapped out some content for others which... I appreciate the creativity but it's not what I'm looking for.

Part of me wonders if they added the gold attires at the last minute because Omega had promised multiple attires for wrestlers and they realised they'd only done Omega, Brit and the Young Bucks. 

It doesn't really happen in this day and age anyway, mainly because of the internet, but I feel like this game should have a lot of bullshit unlock rumours but there's so little to unlock that they wouldn't be believable anyway.

5 hours ago, Vamp said:

Part of me wonders if they added the gold attires at the last minute because Omega had promised multiple attires for wrestlers and they realised they'd only done Omega, Brit and the Young Bucks. 

It doesn't really happen in this day and age anyway, mainly because of the internet, but I feel like this game should have a lot of bullshit unlock rumours but there's so little to unlock that they wouldn't be believable anyway.

My mates dad's postman's dog groomers next door neighbour works at THQ and they said that if you defend the AEW title 100 times in a row within the same play session, Stone Cold Steve Austin comes out to challenge you!

• Like 3