EWB Members Favorite Sports Teams

Football - Manchester United, Adelaide United and Borussia Dortmund

NBA - Chicago Bulls

NFL - Denver Broncos (used to like the Patriots but excessive cheating did away with that)

Cricket - Australia

F1 - Ferrari, anyone who beats Hamilton

NHL - Boston Bruins

MLB - Boston Red Sox

Australian rules football - Melbourne Demons

Australian rugby league - Melbourne Storm, Queensland (State of Origin)

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Pooker said:

Just curious, how did you become a Jazz fan?

My brother and I got into watching and playing basketball in the early 90s and watched whatever we could on TV. My brother got into the Bulls at that time (as a lot of Brits did) while I loved watching Stockton and Malone. It must have been 93/94 where I first got into them. Hornacek had signed and they lost to the Rockets in the playoffs. It was a few years of so near, yet so far!

Stockton was immediately my favourite player.

• Like 2

Leeds. 

Couldn't really give a fuck about anyone else. I guess England if there's a world cup or euros on but even then I'm generally over the inevitable knock out by the next morning. Good banter in the pub though.

England cricket maybe but nowadays that's just a passing interest and a hope that we beat the Aussies once every couple of years. Team Europe in the Ryder Cup and Team GB in the Olympics? I'm kinda pushing it now.

• Like 1

Liverpool.

That is all really. I pay some attention to the MLS and the League of Ireland but i take no active interest in any team really.

I do follow the Vancouver Whitecaps on social media but I don't really pay a huge amount of attention to the team anymore.

Ive zero interest in international football. Don't care about Ireland's perfomance in any sport. I might check in on Gibraltar's football team from time to time but that's a curiosity more than anything.

Nor do I really care or pretend to understand Gaelic Games and generally ignore the GAA.

• Like 1

I'm all Michigan based.

NFL - Detroit Lions

NBA - Detroit Pistons

MLB - Detroit Tigers (I don't follow too much these days) 

NHL - Detroit Redwings I guess? I don't watch hockey.

Soccer - Detroit City FC, I'd like to follow more because they've put together a really cool DIY feel to the team.

College - Michigan Wolverines, mostly because Michigan State fans irritate me (and the old CEO of the mortgage company I worked for is a MSU alumni and a complete fucking scumbag).

I do kind of root for Air Force in college football because that was my branch.

• Like 1

NFL - San Francisco 49ers

NBA - Milwaukee Bucks

MLB - St. Louis Cardinals 

NHL - Nashville Predators

College Sports - Wisconsin Badgers 

I barely have the bandwidth to care about the first two though so nothing really beyond that.

• Like 1

NFL: Dallas Cowboys

NBA: Dallas Mavericks

NHL: New York Islanders

MLB: Boston Red Sox but my interest has waned quite a bit, fairly baseball agnostic

College Football: Not Alabama

CFL: Hamilton Tiger-Cats

• Like 1

NFL: Philadelphia Eagles

MLB: Philadelphia Phillies

NHL: Philadelphia Flyers

NBA: Don't watch it much but Philadelphia 76ers

NCAAF:  Penn State and whoever is playing Ohio State that week

IndyCar: Andretti Autosport

• Like 1

Football/soccer: Liverpool, Philadelphia Union, and USMNT. I have little soft spots for some European clubs or just like you watch them pay, but wouldn't ever say I'm a supporter or anything. Liverpool I try to see anytime they're in America (been able to do it 4 times now, hoping to go to Anfield one day), Union I see multiple times a year despite the 6 hours roundtrip drive, and USMNT I try to see if they're playing an actual meaningful game on the East Coast (Ohio, DC/Baltimore, NY/NJ, Philly, etc)

NFL: Eagles (albeit my interest has waned big time over the years(

NCAA: Penn State (my interest has waned here too. I've never been the same since the Sandusky horrors)

NBA: Grizzlies (I haven't really kept you with the NBA though like I used to).

• Like 1