EWBFF David LaFleur League (A League)

Maxx

6 hours ago, Plubby said:

Rams Defense looks thus far undrafted?

Correct!  Draft over!  In record time and with no one getting BPA'd!  Be proud of yourselves.

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Someone sits at 3-0 in our league while starting Geno Smith and Srar sits in second place despite using Justin Fields, who struggles to produce 10 pts per game and hasn't thrown a TD pass since week 1

😑

• 3 weeks later...

Counting on Javonte and Conner as my RBs 1 and 2 very much was a case of me fucking around and finding out.

Meanwhile I didn't even remotely consider that Kenyan Drake wasn't already rostered somewhere.  Like for some reason I just assumed he was signed everywhere as part of a RB by committee.  Never even thought to look him up.  So imagine my surprise to see him signed last night whilst I have a clearly reinjured Dobbins in my starting lineup.

In the last several years of my main league I did well enough in the draft that I barely had to even look at waivers or free agents.  Boy I'm out of practice.  :lol:

On 03/10/2022 at 14:48, Maxx said:

Someone sits at 3-0 in our league while starting Geno Smith and Srar sits in second place despite using Justin Fields, who struggles to produce 10 pts per game and hasn't thrown a TD pass since week 1

😑

1st place now! :D And not only am I still starting Fields this week I'm also starting Trevor Lawrence! :w00t:

Fields has doubled his TD production since I posted that, you're welcome, its obvious he just needed the extra motivation.

Also we're never doing 2 QBs again unless we end up with an 8 person league.  Also also, we're never doing TE as its own position again.  The stats are already there showing what a shitshow it is, but I'm gonna let the season play out more before posting my and bringing up numbers like some kind of crazed conspiracy theorist.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Maxx said:

Fields has doubled his TD production since I posted that, you're welcome, its obvious he just needed the extra motivation.

Also we're never doing 2 QBs again unless we end up with an 8 person league.  Also also, we're never doing TE as its own position again.  The stats are already there showing what a shitshow it is, but I'm gonna let the season play out more before posting my and bringing up numbers like some kind of crazed conspiracy theorist.

The fact that my team has a middling record and did what it did this last weekend should say it all! The score I had this weekend should be the regular score every weekend and I should be dominating everyone's ass. No more 2 QB!

6 hours ago, Jacob deBusch said:

Counting on Javonte and Conner as my RBs 1 and 2 very much was a case of me fucking around and finding out.

Meanwhile I didn't even remotely consider that Kenyan Drake wasn't already rostered somewhere.  Like for some reason I just assumed he was signed everywhere as part of a RB by committee.  Never even thought to look him up.  So imagine my surprise to see him signed last night whilst I have a clearly reinjured Dobbins in my starting lineup.

In the last several years of my main league I did well enough in the draft that I barely had to even look at waivers or free agents.  Boy I'm out of practice.  :lol:

Justice Hill is potentially back on Sunday which makes for some possibly very angry people who started Drake. 

2 hours ago, damhausen said:

Justice Hill is potentially back on Sunday which makes for some possibly very angry people who started Drake. 

Gus Edwards too.

The entire group is probably a stay-away because they’re always going to ride the hot hand and that could vary every week.  But desperate times…

1 hour ago, Jacob deBusch said:

Gus Edwards too.

The entire group is probably a stay-away because they’re always going to ride the hot hand and that could vary every week.  But desperate times…

They're also all going to be the 2nd best running back on the team at the best of times.