EWBFF David LaFleur League (A League)

Maxx

2 hours ago, damhausen said:

They're also all going to be the 2nd best running back on the team at the best of times.

Damn you’re really high on Mike Davis

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Maxx said:

I may have to start using Daniel Jones as more than a fill in starter 

I'm sorta regretting dropping him, that said I had a real roster crunch and barring injury or bye I can't imagine willingly ever benching Kyler.  He's been underwhelming but the upside is always going to be more than what the average QB3 would provide.  It was always going to be a dice roll for the 2 bye weeks I had to fill, and there's a legitimate chance I just start Taysom Hill in the spot next week because he feels like he has just as much of a chance to go off as any of the terrible QBs left on the board.

I'm just having "one of those years" in this league anyway.  Had Foreman in the lineup all week only to cave in to the Pacheco hype reports that dropped 2 hours before gametime.  Bleh.

On 20/10/2022 at 11:49, Maxx said:

Also we're never doing 2 QBs again unless we end up with an 8 person league.  Also also, we're never doing TE as its own position again.  The stats are already there showing what a shitshow it is, but I'm gonna let the season play out more before posting my and bringing up numbers like some kind of crazed conspiracy theorist.

As long as we have a w/r/t slot

That was pretty close to what it was in this league prior.  I brought the TE spot back because we were down to 10 teams from 12.  So while people get screwed over by TEs slightly less, the massive gap between the top 3 TEs and 8th, 9th and 10th best TEs still sucks.

• 2 weeks later...

So uhh…I started my morning by dropping Heinicke for a kicker.  Literally waited until today to do it so he couldn’t be claimed.

Guess who didn’t read the blips and had no clue that Kyler’s questionable status apparently wasn’t bullshit, and he’s not expected to play despite Yahoo still projecting a normal point total for him?

Welp…time to claim Colt McCoy and hope he doesn’t just hand off all day.  God damn I hate this format.

Let us never speak of using two QBs or a TE only position ever again.  Its good we did them at the same time, because everyone rostering 3 QBs results in the same desperately terrible talent pool as rostering 10 TEs does.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go mentally prepare myself for the possibility of starting Daniel Jones and Davis Mills.

fdFybPp.gif