EWBFF Dayton Triangles League (A League)

Maxx

Teams are up, please check for errors, and also check out Yahoo's fancy new page design.  It's telling me Damshow had the best draft, which is great for him and surely not a terrible omen for his upcoming season.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 06/12/2023 at 18:07, DMN in the House said:

I've done everything I can to not start Jordan Love since Burrow went down, and he's looked amazing. Now that I'm basically forced to start him, he's gonna suck, isn't he?

Well....the answer was yes but had I played Stroud I still think I'd have been OK.  Deebo just went wild this weekend.

0-5 start to sneaking into the playoffs at 6-8 on scoring tiebreakers!  It's house money now.

Sadly my loss in the dynasty league ended my season too, though even with a win I'd have been 100 points behind in tiebreakers with one week to go so I was likely out anyway.

13 hours ago, Busch Wyatt said:

Well....the answer was yes but had I played Stroud I still think I'd have been OK.  Deebo just went wild this weekend.

0-5 start to sneaking into the playoffs at 6-8 on scoring tiebreakers!  It's house money now.

Sadly my loss in the dynasty league ended my season too, though even with a win I'd have been 100 points behind in tiebreakers with one week to go so I was likely out anyway.

Please lose to me. I need this. Thanks!