Thomas

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest The Real Deal

Anyone got a link to a site other than sortitoutsi, FM Base and The Dugout which offers graphic downloads for FM such as club shirts, skins etc?

I don't always buy the same players when I start, but there are 2 or 3 that I will pick up generally, depending on the size of my team. Also, at the end of the first season, most of my bosman purchases tend to be the same (just because I can't usually find anyone else decent enough, and I usually need to strengthen my team as I'm a smaller team)

Buying the same players in new careers is as bad as starting new careers.

Once you get bored of your current job, APPLY for a new one. Multiple games ruin everything. That's why I'm better than everybody who has ever posted in this topic.

Guest Thomas Jefferson

Yep, after getting Gainsborough to 8th Position with 20 Games remaining, decided to join MK Dons. Then realized it was a mistake and came back to Gainsborough with 3 games left in the season.

I got promoted to the Premeirship with Wigan, but left after 10 games (9 loses, 1 win) and took over at Arsenal because it's fun to take over your favourite team a year or so down the line to see what's happened to the team.

Well, Arsene Wenger has left me with one good goalkeeper (Lehmann) and the rest are young/rubbish/injured, so I'm kinda screwed because I only have £6m to spend AND the transfer window is closed. But he was nice enough to leave me with the greatest dilemma a manager could have; FIVE world class strikers. Henry, Anelka, Owen, Ortega and Reyes. :D

Just out of curiosity how do I join the SI Games Message Boards it says my email address is blocked but I have never joined before.

Help please :D

Currently thinking of buying this game from electronic boutique for $39 Canadian.

Guest Thomas Jefferson

I bought a player called James Frayne, aged 17, for free. He played two friendlies for me and got a rating of 7 and 6. A week later I got an offer from 3 teams. Team A was ready to buy him at 1K and Team B at 19K. Team C wanted to enquire.

I told them 24K and they agreed. I asked them to exchange a player, their winger, who was valued at 40K, and they still agreed. Desperate People. But I refused.

I don't want to sell him. I'm so selfish.

www.fm-2005.com/forums

That is a very good sight and the Admin PTG is very knowledgable with any sort of Technical points which could also help you

Just started a FM Net game with 2 other mates, im top of the league and going great

www.fm-2005.com/forums

That is a very good sight and the Admin PTG is very knowledgable with any sort of Technical points which could also help you

Just started a FM Net game with 2 other mates, im top of the league and going great

That's only because you editted you're team.

No it isn't we are all in League 1.

Im Hull so obviously im 1 of the favourites to win promotion, one guy is Luton and the other Tranmere. I played Tranmere in league and won 2-1 but played him in LDV Vans cup and lost 5-1 :(

To quote

Well, im starting a net game tomorrow and im Hull, my mate is Luton and another guy is Tranmere.

We are editing the database though so we get millions of pounds and also 1 class striker each. Now i have got Thierry Henry.

Edited by El Dano