Official Football Manager 2005 Topic

Thomas

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That doesn't make any sense. Arsenal > Chelsea in my current game. But it looks like I'm moving on to the Premiership. I'm going to miss my Rangers. I wish I could pick my replacement so they don't get someone shit. Alas, I must go, since I'm getting bored of winning.

Ironically, I may end up facing Rangers in the Champions League at some stage. As long as Wenger didn't fuck up and get himself knocked out already. That would be horrible if Rangers won it after I leave. Since I could win, but teams like Chelsea, Milan, etc always have better players because they simply have more wage money.

That doesn't make any sense. Arsenal > Chelsea in my current game. But it looks like I'm moving on to the Premiership. I'm going to miss my Rangers. I wish I could pick my replacement so they don't get someone shit. Alas, I must go, since I'm getting bored of winning.

Ironically, I may end up facing Rangers in the Champions League at some stage. As long as Wenger didn't fuck up and get himself knocked out already. That would be horrible if Rangers won it after I leave. Since I could win, but teams like Chelsea, Milan, etc always have better players because they simply have more wage money.

Fecking refs pissing me off now. Were going fine with a UEFA quarterfinal place and looking good at the top of the prem. 2 games in a row now we've had 4 players injured despite being "fully fit" or in "superb condition".

We keep getting literally kicked out of games and slowly we're sliding out of touch :( We need bloody protection, in both games we're the only ones to have had any bookings!

If only there was away you could complain to the FA...

Just been knocked out of the UEFA, lost 1st leg 5 - 2 with 9 men, no sendings off either :wacko:

Edited by lanky316

Fecking refs pissing me off now.  Were going fine with a UEFA quarterfinal place and looking good at the top of the prem.  2 games in a row now we've had 4 players injured despite being "fully fit" or in "superb condition".

We keep getting literally kicked out of games and slowly we're sliding out of touch :(  We need bloody protection, in both games we're the only ones to have had any bookings!

If only there was away you could complain to the FA...

Just been knocked out of the UEFA, lost 1st leg 5 - 2 with 9 men, no sendings off either  :wacko:

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

Anyone ever had trouble keeping hold of staff members? my coaches and assistant managers will never renew their contracts, so each year or so I'm getting a new set.

I use the 'Ask to Pick' alot, so maybe he thinks he works too hard, but yeah, they'll never re-sign.

Im happy to change them because there is always a statistically better unproven assistant thats unemployed, but my club has gone as far as it can go and they refuse to negociate terms.

Arsenals new stadium 'Ashburton Grove' has been sponsored by Fly Emirates and will for the next 10 years (and you can imagine the name will stick) be known as The Emirates stadium.

As of next season, Chelsea will be sponsored by Samsung, then the season after, Arsenal by Fly Emirates.

This is old news.

Edited by muddatrucker