Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This game is officially gay.

shots- their shots

12 - 1

scoreline?

0-1

pathetic, three shots on target.

come up in the next match, they bend in a 30 yarder, minutes later, we blast one over from 4 yards.

fucking shit.

Edited by IAceI

My Fulham teams at the moment:

GK: Edwin van der Sar

DR: Mortiz Volz/Dean Leacock

DL: Carlos Bocanegra/Adam Green

DC: Stephane Henchoz/Joleon Lescott

DC: Zat Knight/Alain Goma

MR: Jermaine Pennant/Malik Buari

ML: Andy van der Meyde/Stephane Dalmat

DMC: Sylvain Legwinski/Alexey Smertin

DMC: Papa Bouba Diop

AMC: Lee Clark/Claus Jensen

FC: Milan Baros/Brian McBride/Collins John

Lee Clark IS TEH SHIT!

This game just gets more awesome by the day. Well into my third season with United (Dec 2006 right now) and i've jut won the World Club Championship, won every first round CL game and am second in the league. (10 behind arsenal with 3 games in hand). The World Club Championship was real easy mind, since I only had to play 2 matches :)

Anyways heres my current squad

GK: Tim Howard/Roy Carroll

RB: Gary Neville/John Spector

CB: Rio Ferdinand

CB: Mikael Silvestre

LB: Gabriel Heinze/Gareth Barry

DM: Anthony Van Den Borre/Phil Neville

LCM: Rafael Van Der Vaart

CM: Darren Fletcher/Niko Kranjcar

RCM: Cristiano Ronaldo

FC: Ruud van Nistelrooy

FC: Alan Smith/Wayne Rooney

Others

Louis Saha

Alexander Frei

Paul Scholes

Fabrice Fernandes

Gary Liddle

Phillipe Senderos

Chris Eagles

Freddy Adu

Alessio Cerci

John O'Shea (On his way to Liverpool for 7m)

As you can see i'm in need of a right back and a keeper for when Carroll retires. Anyone have any recommendations, I was gonna signed Paul Robinson on a free but his stats aren't even as good as Howard's.

Honours so far

Premiership (2004/05 & 2005/06)

Champions League (2005/06)

Super Cup (2006/07)

World Club Championship (2006/07)

FA Cup Runners Up (2005/06)

Anyone else notice that the game gets better the further you get? The premiership in mine is getting harder thanks to all the quality players being signed by the smaller clubs. Players like Baros are playing for teams like West Ham and Norwich.

I'm in the end of February in my second season right now and my team looks like this:

GK: Sebastian Frey

DR: Gary Neville

DC: Vincent Kompany/Wes Brown

DC: Rio Ferdinand

DL: Mikael Silvestre

DMC: Julio Baptista

MR: Cristiano Ronaldo/Darren Fletcher

ML: Ryan Giggs/Quinton Fortune

MC: Paul Scholes/Diego

FC: Ruud Van Nistelrooy

FC: Louis Saha.

Fletcher and Fortune have been revelations for me, as them two along with Saha really play better than their stats say they should. Saha staked his claim for a regular first team place earlier this season, as I got really annoyed with Rooney after he scored 5 in 15 games, so I gave Saha a run and he got 13 goals in 13 games, including a hat-trick's against Portsmouth and Deportivo, who were top of the Spanish league at the time. Also, I was so annoyed with Rooney's preformances that in a knee-jerk reaction I sold him to Milan for under half of his £25mil price tag, where he has continued his awful run. I've got Wesley Sneijder coming in July to fill in for Giggs, I could of had him in January but Giggs is still getting over an 8 for his average rating and there was no need to add Wesley's wages to my already massive wage bill when Giggs was still good.

I currently lie 1st in the Premiership by 5 points over Chelsea, 15 points above Middlesborough, with Arsenal floundering in 4th. I've still got the League Cup Final to play against Pompey, am through to the FA Cup quarters, and soon face Barcelona in the second round of the CL, which will be very difficult. So, right now I have every chance of a quadruple, and a double looks almost certain.

I'm having a try with Real Madrid, and this is my first team (using a VERY offensive 4-3-3 formation) :

GK: Iker Casillas

DR: Michel Salgado

DL: Roberto Carlos

DC: Walter Samuel

DC: Ivan Helguera

MC: David Beckham

MC: Zinedine Zidane

MC: Figo

FC: Ronaldo

FC: Raul

FC: Michael Owen

Not doing too bad, still unbeaten in the Spanish First Division (I'm in November, first season), and I even managed to secure a lucky 2-1 win over Barcelona at the Nou Camp. Top of my CL group, although I did lose to Sparta Prague. I've got Phillipe Lahm arriving in January, most likely to replace Salgado, as Salgado is asking for an increase in wages, which I'm not prepared to give. Owen is doing really well, 10 goals in 8 appearances, with ratings of 8s and 9s every match.

OK, I just got a rarity, I got TWO, yes, TWO 0-0 draws in a row. I drew with both Liverpool and Newcastle 0-0 at home, I was pleased with the results, but I lost Pennant for 6 months with a broken leg against Newcastle :(

Then I had the daunting task of paying Manchester United a visit and I was on Cloud 9 after 10 minutes when McBride put me ahead, I was still there until the 65th minute when that bastard Rooney scored a header, then about 8 minutes later Roy Keane put them in front and that is how it finished :(.

I am now 12th in the 2nd season and am currently at December 16th 2005.

I don't have 11 Kanu's in my team.

Really, they get 4 yards out and put it over. Okay if the keeper stops it but you can't put it over from 4 yards, it's just stupid.

You're just shit, I don't know anybody else who is struggling in this game, it's so easy to pick up decent players it's not even funny.

Time to start a new career? :P

Edited by IAceI

Guest Dakendo

Right, I'm annoyed. Anybody know any way around this work permit malarky, as I, as Leeds, went to go and pik up some cheaper deals from South America (and just now Asia too). However, the majority of the younger guys need work permits, and it says 'It would be hard for the player to gain one'.

Any way around this?

Guest Mr McFarlane

I'm Fulham currently, Won the League over Chelsea and got knocked out of the FA by Man City. Go me >_>

Currently 5th in the league just coming towards the tailend of the season. Go Fulham! >_>

How in the hell?!?!

I am in my 2nd seaosn with Fulham and am in a relegation dog fight, currently sitting in 17th.

Meanwhile, I was bored so I started a game with Chelski, signed van der Vaart for £10.5m and de Jong for £6m. And Robinho for £7m.

I am left with about £23m and Betis won't sell Joaquín for anything under £28m so I can't sign him, guess I will have to wait till January as I am sure Roman will give me more money, hopefully.