Thomas

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

I have two assistants, Sam Allardyce being one of them, bwahahha, the idiot. Henry is the top scorer, wins world player of the year, gets the most assists and has the best average rating, he also left Vieira out of my starting 11.

Help.

I got this game but really don't know what to do >_<

I see a have a game but I don't know how to start it.

What do i click?

And I will have a lot more questions so get ready.

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

We don't share a house either, but he just lives in the next street :D

Anyone stupid enough to not put a keeper on the subs bench? I forgot about the out of position thing, so even putting a player with a decent goalkeeper rating in his place is fucking goal mouth suicide.

Guest Red Devil

I always put a keeper on the bench now. That was after Lustavka got sent of in 15 minutes leaving Cisse in net and we lost 4 - 0.

Anyway i finished 2nd in the leasgue behind Man United. Got knocked out of both domestic cups early and reached the knockout stages of the Champions League where the eventual winner Inter kncoked me out 3 - 1 on agg. I got 11.25 mill for finishing 2nd in prem and 11 mill for champions league revenue so i was quite happy as i now had 44million in my account and i was so sure they were going to give me at least half of that so i made a few offers and agreed deals with a few players. My transfers would cost 21mill so come end of season, the board give me 13.5 million. That pissed me off, after making them over 30 million in transfer sales and prize money i get that?

Now i have to cancel one or 2 of the buys as i haven't got enough money to spend and the transfers are going through in a few days. I've tried asking for more money without success. Is there any chance that they will give me some extra revenue in teh following qwwk or is there any way i can get that extra money without cheating?

You could always ask the board for some more. I did so after getting knocked out of the Champions League and to my suprise they complied. Only 6m but hey it's something, usually Rangers managers don't have any money to play with.

We don't share a house either, but he just lives in the next street :D

Anyone stupid enough to not put a keeper on the subs bench? I forgot about the out of position thing, so even putting a player with a decent goalkeeper rating in his place is fucking goal mouth suicide.

I guessed you didn't share a house. Wouldn't of minded if you didn't live int he same city. The game was originally paid for, and isn't being whored all over the net, so it's fine.

And, I had a horrible keeper problem. I tend to bring on my sub keeper, if my #1 is doing shite, at half time. I did that, then the sub got injured. And the out of position problem caused me to lose. :(

Awesome game.

I started a game with Chelsea and I just signed Henrik Larrson.

I'm 5th on the table after a couple of bad losses.

And I've had a really bad run of injuries. I feel like a real manager =p