Music Maven V3

Maxx

Well the beta testing is over and Music Maven Version 3 has launched at www.music-maven.com

Post your band names here.

I've got a record label for anyone looking to join, its called Backwash Records, just apply and tell me you did here....

I'm The Rising Dead

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the inevitable detractors: It adds to the game if you Roleplay on the forums, trust me.

I have 3 bands:

Born Of The Phoenix, an alt. metal band signed to Subversion Records.

AK, a solo west coast rapper whom I basically created in order to start my own label.

A-K, a gangsta rap trio signed to Thug Life Productionz (#1! woot!)

If you guys ever decide to roleplay on the forums, my nickname there is A-K.

Bas is also there as WithBeautyComesDenouement.

EDIT: As for additions etc in this version, you know have the option to:

- Ability to create your own lineup (IE, you can have a rock band with a turntablist and keyboards to boot)

- Nicknaming your band members has changed. Instead of Mark "Jason" Diaz, you now have simply 'Mark Diaz' once you change their nicknames. Trivial, I know.

- Labels have changed drastically. You're now offered actual contracts by labels that you can review and decide to Decline or Accept the label's terms. Also, for example, terms could be like:

1 album/3 single deals, 3 album/1 single deals, etc.

there's more but I'm lazy.

Edited by Cloudy

@Jimmy;

Go to "Band Schedule" and schedule your bands activities for the month. Depending on whether you're focused on having the most talented band or the most money, I'd suggest:

Most Money - 28-Day tours of North America repeatedly for a few sims. After you gain in popularity you start raking in cash.

Most Talent - Rest for about 25 days for a few sims until your band is at 100 Instrument Skill, or, until your band has $100 or under.

@Jimmy;

Go to "Band Schedule" and schedule your bands activities for the month. Depending on whether you're focused on having the most talented band or the most money, I'd suggest:

Most Money - 28-Day tours of North America repeatedly for a few sims. After you gain in popularity you start raking in cash.

Most Talent - Rest for about 25 days for a few sims until your band is at 100 Instrument Skill, or, until your band has $100 or under.

I didn't want to wait, so I just applied to Maxx's label.

Should have made an EWB label, fagballs.

Quick Q: Can I change my password and if so, where?

Yes. It's one of the tabs at the bottom of the screen, you click the tab and there should be a "My Account" option, you can change it in there.

I'm guessing you still can't do collaborations with artists in the actual game, right?

I don't know what you mean by "actual" colloborations. You can easily just title your song "Song Title f/ Artist B" or "Song Title feat. Artist B".