Music Maven V3

Maxx

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My band is Bedspread Jesus and we play a Heavy Metal sound. I literally just started, so I have like $30.00 to my name right now. Maxx needs to re-sign me to the label, I had to delete my other Bedspread Jesus account because I didn't want my lead vocalist to be female.

<_<

My band is Bedspread Jesus and we play a Heavy Metal sound. I literally just started, so I have like $30.00 to my name right now. Maxx needs to re-sign me to the label, I had to delete my other Bedspread Jesus account because I didn't want my lead vocalist to be female.

<_<

You know you can audition new band members to replace current ones, right?

Been playing a week or so now, building slowly.

I signed to the person I signed to in Music Maven 2...The Art Department.

He takes me of course cos I'm ELECTRONICA (Shogun Twenty7 of course) and me and him built a good relationship on MM2 when everyone used to roleplay in the MM forum.

I gotta get onto a label. I just started days ago. My groups an indie rock group called Union. I wish I could find some individual pictures to put for each member of my band. I'm either gonna start my own label when I get to 20 popularity or try and join one soon...

Since I had only so much money, my first single sold out (500 copies....).

I might just do nothing but tour and get some cash together for the next couple game months or so, then release a better single.