Music Maven V3

Maxx

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone is looking for a label to join, drop me a line at REVOLUTION! Record Studios and then post telling me who you are and I'll bring you in. Although my first offer may be a little shitty, you gotta prove yourself! :P

If anyone is looking for a label to join, drop me a line at REVOLUTION! Record Studios and then post telling me who you are and I'll bring you in. Although my first offer may be a little shitty, you gotta prove yourself! :P

What about already proven bands?

Backwash Records sucks....100 bucks per recording. I had to earn the 500 Grand for my last one, and I'll probably have to do the same again for my next album, although thankfully, it's the last one I'm contractually obligated to do.

ADGray, how much do you offer per recording?

I'm getting back into the game after a 2 or 3 week hiatus. My band isn't what is used to be(was at 100 pop at one time, now and 20 or 30 something) but I have an ass load of money.

If anyone wants a big money contract, either tell me your band name here, or apply to Little Green Alien Records.

Damn.... . I'm down to no fucking cash, recording a single for just $5000... My group will probably go under in the next two months. Posting flyers cost be 500 fucking bucks and I couldn't take it off my fucking schedule! So that $500, plus last month's living expenses robbed me blind.

Edited by Enter Blue Guy

Is there a way to transfer cash to someone else? If so I'll send you some $$$, but go on tour next month and make sure you select the "always rather play" option as #1 of the 2.

Any tips on making money as i'm in debt (Well next month I am). I tried writing as many songs as possible first so I could fully tour but it backfired and I only have 2 songs and are both incredibly shitty so I can't do full tours. I'm getting like $8 a concert. I'm fucked. Any tips to get out of debt? I just tried doing the same I did on MM2 and it backfired.

Damn, the delete band function doesn't appear to work (This was only really a taster before I do an RP'ing band) so i'll just let myself run into debt and start again. Yeah it's cheating (Sort of) but I was going to delete these eventually anyways.

Edited by YI