Music Maven V3

Maxx

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I'm Solvent (East Coast Rap), signed to the #48 label in Music Maven (Encore Records: West). Our 2nd full length, Epiphany, was just released and debuted at #12 on the charts.

Psychosilibin (Prog. Rock), signed to the #7 label in Music Maven (Subversion), is currently writing their 3rd full-length album, which will be a concept album.

Roleplaying on the board really helps your interest in the game, in my opinion. I started beef with AK (Cloudy), and that whole ordeal was fun.

Edited by Tristof

My band (Ohm's Law) is constantly depressed.....I can't seem to do shit to make the ungrateful wankers happy.

On the plus side, they're one of the higher rated Hard Rock bands, and THE top band on Maxx's label.

I was talking to DBD about the whole thing....he seemed surprised that I got my band that high.

Sheesh, all I do is tour....

I started a Hardcore Rap group that eminates from... GLASGOW!

Justa Mazing is the name, and our first album is going to be called "The Britney Spears Epsiode".

I so rule.

Everyone keep on the lookout for Chav-Gangsta Rappers from the ghetto of Penny Lane as "Kev and Dave's Waxa Crew" are coming through.

I can here an anthem already

Kev and Dave's Waxa Crew

Smokin' dope and sniffin' glue

Oh it'll be a hit.

I'm gonna see how far you can take a shitty band.

Just wondering on any MM what's the highest in the chart's you've got? I joined MM2 quite late but I had 2 bands. A punk band and a ska band. The Ska Band got a number 8 single once, and the punk band (Who's name I can't remember) were once 5th in the albums. They also had a top 10 single.