Pokémon

PkmnTrainerJ

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Squirtle took them off when he joined Ash's team and turned his life around. He only goes full Squirtle Squad when he has to help other Squirtles and Wartortles deal with some stuff. Squirtle is good people. mon.

• Like 2

Nah, Plubby is right, Groudon is better overall, but Kyogre would kick it's ass no worries. Of course, Rayquaza > all other legendaries.

Then how come I'm always able to stomp Rayquaza and everything else with Lugia? :P

Been doing some trading for Pokémon unobtainable in X&Y and planning on going back through old games to obtain anything that can't be got otherwise, here's my current list of lines needed. Where 'G' is marked, it means I have a Pokémon from that evolutionary line, so if people want one then let me know and I'll breed it. Equally, if you have anything I don't, please let me know what Pokémon you'd like in exchange. Don't care about natures or anything, just want to complete the dex.

G Rattate line
G Meowth line
Koffing line
G Porygon line
G Chikorita line
G Cyndaquil line
G Totodile line
Misdreavus line
Unown line
Stantler line
G Treecko line
G Torchic line
G Mudkip line
Slakoth line
Baltoy line
G Feebas line
G Castform line
Turtwig line
G Chimchar line
Piplup line
G Kricketot line
Cherubi line
G Buneary line
Glameow line
Finneon line
Snivy line
Tepig line
Oshawott line
G Cottonee line
G Darumaka line
G Yamask line
Frillish line
G Tynamo line
G Elgyem line
Bouffalant line

Quadruple post I know, but I realised something awesome. I forgot that before my Sapphire cartridge went to fuck, I transferred my Pokémon over to Diamond... wait for it.

That means I have EVERY legendary up to Sinnoh except Shaymin and Arceus!! Yes that includes Jirachi which I got from the Colloseum disc, and a Mew I got from a special event, both legit! Today is a good day :D

Better still, it includes my shiny Charmander I traded for AND a shiny Mewtwo :D

Hey Benji, I can get you Koffing, Slakoth, Baltoy, Turtwig, Piplup, Tepig, Oshawott and Bouffalant when I get home in a couple of hours. I'm really only looking for the event legendaries to fill up the Pokedex if you have any, which I'd trade back after.

Sousa I have a Darumaka too.

My Friend Code is 4742-6408-4241

Edited by Ben E.

I've been looking for a Darumaka, Benji. I can give you a Turtwig or a Koffing. Or Piplup. Or any of the B&W starters.

I actually have a spare Darumaka so that's fine by me. Got Turtwig and Koffing in transfer, but could do with one of the B&W starters if that's cool with you, need to check which one I need because I know I have Snivy on B&W but can't remember what I picked for B&W2, Thanks :)

Right, after a loooooot of transferring between games, here's the Pokémon lines I still need that are unobtainable in X or Y, I also need Mewtonite Y and Charizaridite Y (the latter of which I should get from a UK GAME event). There's probably more I'll need to friend safari, but that's just a case of using the GTS.

Snivy line (will get this from my B&W starter once I've done a legend sweep)
Tepig line
Oshawott line (
will get this from my B&W 2 starter once I've done a legend sweep)

Shaymin
Arceus
Victini

Tornadus (may get from B&W as it's roaming Unova, that or from B&W 2's Dream Radar during legend sweep)
Thundurus (
may get from B&W 2's Dream Radar during legend sweep)
Zekrom (
may get from B&W 2 during my legend sweep)
Landorus
(may get from B&W 2's Dream Radar during legend sweep)

Kyurem (may get from B&W and B&W 2 during legend sweep)
Keldeo
Meloetta
Genesect