Pokémon

PkmnTrainerJ

So I was looking through old games deciding what else to transfer, and I decided to look at my wonder cards... turns out at some point I got the Toys R Us Shaymin and forgot about it, but never collected it from the Pokémart. Another one bites the dust :D So narrowed down what I've yet to get or yet to transfer:

Snivy line (will get this from my B&W starter once I've done a legend sweep)
Tepig line (getting from Sousa in exchange for Darmanitan/Darmaka?)
Oshawott line (will get this from my B&W 2 starter once I've done a legend sweep)
Arceus
Victini
Tornadus (will get from B&W 2's Dream Radar during legend sweep)
Thundurus (
will get from B&W 2's Dream Radar during legend sweep)
Landorus (
will get from B&W 2's Dream Radar during legend sweep)
Keldeo
Meloetta
Genesect

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously, it's fucking irritating. It'd be nice if it added them to your "seen" dex, but it doesn't.

And Sousa, I'm free in about two hours, and then for about four/five hours after that, so if you just post in here around the time you're looking to trade I'll probably spot it.

Yeah, all can be transferred from old games except Diancie, which is a Japan movie exclusive.

Only ones unavailable through legitimate means are two other members of this gens legendary trio (of which Diancie is the first part).

I do find it weird that this is the gen with the least new legends, but in game there's only a single legendary bird per game that you can catch not from this gen. Hopefully ORAS will have most of them as part of the remake tradition of adding things on.

Also, if ORAS doesn't have the Battle Frontier I'm going to be really let down, I adored that.

The trade thing still has as many morons as ever. Sometimes people will request a legendary that legitimately cannot be traded over it (due to a ribbon from an even or something), and it's just frustrating. I really hope with ORAS they make it so you can't request Pokemon that are only obtainable via event and can't be traded through the GTS.

The trade thing still has as many morons as ever. Sometimes people will request a legendary that legitimately cannot be traded over it (due to a ribbon from an even or something), and it's just frustrating. I really hope with ORAS they make it so you can't request Pokemon that are only obtainable via event and can't be traded through the GTS.

The ribbon thing is fucking daft. If people want to trade away they should be able to.

I can breed a Meowth for you if you want one Apsham.

Also, don't know if you're aware (I assume most people do, but just in case) - Pokémon with the ability Flame Body or Magma Armor being in the party halves the time it takes for an egg to hatch.

Oh shits I'm pretty sure my Magmortar has exactly that ability, I'll start lugging him around.