Pokémon

PkmnTrainerJ

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i've put 7 hours into my Pokemon Red game, i have 20 Pokemon and seen 25, i have the Boulder Badge and have just entered Mt Moon.

My team so far is a Level 15 Squirtle, Level 15 Butterfree, 15 Beedrill, 16 Ivysaur, 16 Charmeleon and a level 16 Pidgey which is gonna be my team i go through the game with i've decided

Two more events coming up at GAME in the UK. It's also happening in some places in Europe too apparently.

Oct 15th-Nov 5th: Shiny Gengar and it's mega stone

Nov 6th-Nov 28th: Diancie. Seems you don't get get a mega stone til the R/S remakes though and you'll have to trade it over.

I couldn't even tell the difference between regular and shiny Gengar when I was looking at the Serebii page.

Demo for Ruby/Sapphire coming and you can earn a Pokemon and items to transfer over to the full game.

Start your next Hoenn region adventure early with a special demo version of Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire. This demo features gameplay that you won’t experience anywhere else. During the course of this adventure, you’ll be surprised to encounter familiar Pokémon that can now Mega Evolve! What’s more, you can bring this Pokémon into your full Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire game. You can even bring over the reward items that you obtained during your Special Demo Version adventure. Stay tuned for details on how to bring the Pokémon and items into your full game.

You can play the Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire Special Demo Version as many times as you like. Look for special scenarios that occur if you play every day.

Stay tuned for details on how to get a code that will enable you to download the Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire Special Demo Version from Nintendo eShop. Don’t miss this chance to start your adventure in Hoenn and discover Mega-Evolved Pokémon you’ve never seen before!

Neat. Hopefully it comes out for everyone (not least the UK). I know they've had the Smash demo out early for their club members but that's eventually coming out for everyone so hopefully it's the same deal here.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I once made a kid ragequit because I OHKO'd his Rayquaza with Greninja's Ice Beam, eff that guy man.

Man, I'm not even good at competitive battling, but it annoys the crap out of me when people quit. I wish someone would come up with a mechanic to prevent stuff like that from happening.

Oh I'm terrible at it. My record is like 1-582 because I keep using mons I like that I haven't optimized for battle since the game is pretty easy (Cofagrigus) and I just run into a wall of Shiny Level Infinity Palkias or whateverthehell.

I still want to put together a Team Rocket team even though I'd lose virtually every time.