Pokémon

PkmnTrainerJ

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I picked up the 2DS and Alpha Sapphire yesterday, very pleased with the purchase. 2DS is great and feels fine in my hands, which was my main concern.

Game is perfect so far, looks amazing too... So glad to have ventured back into the world of Pokemon. Look forward to playing/trading with you guys.

Gotta figure out the whole friend code thing though; as well as Streetpass (unless that just works for itself?), either way, mega pleased.

Along the menu when you boot up, there are icons asking the top. Ones of them is for friends, you can probably figure out which one. Once you go into it, your profile well be there and it'll show your code. Then you can add people locally (both of you need to be scanning locally) or over the internet by punching in a code. But both people need to do it, so I really think we should do a biiiiig friend code specific thread to get us all in.

Streetpass.. go to the Streetpass icon and the first time it'll all you if you want to turn it on. Same thing for most games, it'll ask if you want to. The second time you go in, it'll ask you if you want to turn on spotpass I believe.

• Like 1

So has anyone heard/played the custom game called Pokemon Zeta/Omicron.

It's a standalone non-rom hack that you can play for free on PC, it was made through RPG Creator, and it's unique story with 2 completely unique worlds.

It also has every single pokemon of the entire franchise, which is ridiculous.

It also has a functioning GTS where you can trade/battle other Zeta/Omicron players.

And finally you can customise the look of the game, there are mods that add X/Y sprites, and so on.

it seems like a pretty fun game, so I wonder if others have played it, and if so, did you like it?

Link: http://www.reddit.com/r/pokemonzetaomicron

I have 149 Pokemon on my Pokemon Red, then i realized i need to do half a play through of my Blue game again to get another Eevee to finish my game off, unless i decide to do the Mew Glitch which im not exactly sure how to do to get him which id also do on my Blue game so hopefully i can do it before or around the same time i get Eevee so i don't have to do another full play thought of Blue

I beat Norman and then put this down again, really need to pick it back up, but I hadn't really built much of a squad, it's an overpowered Swampert, a slightly overpowered Gardevoir, and a mid-levelled Magnemite, simply because I planned to add Bagon, Beldum and Heracross later, but it's boring steam rolling every opponent with the same three Pokémon. Contemplated sending everything to Bank and restarting.

Benji, you could try turning the Exp Share off. I know people complained that X/Y was too easy and Exp Share probably didn't help with that since I never felt like I had to grind once I got it in either X or Omega Ruby. The trainers I came across were enough to keep my Pokemon at just higher a level than Gym pokemon. I prefer that, because I really can't stand the tediousness of grinding to get an entire party raised anywhere from 5-10 levels.