Pokémon

PkmnTrainerJ

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MY CARTOON ABOUT ANIMALS AND SOMETIMES NOT ANIMALS THAT REDUCES THEM TO THEIR MOLECULAR STRUCTURE FOR EASE OF TRANSPORT IS NOT SUFFICIENTLY REALISTIC~! AND ANOTHER THING WHY HASN'T ASH BEEN ARRESTED YET FOR TELLING PIKACHU TO THUNDERBOLT TEAM ROCKET ALL THE TIME?!

I mean holy shit, guys.

Is it a bad thing if I hold my cartoons to a higher logical standard? :/

No, but seriously, I love the cartoon, it's goofy as all fuck but it doesn't make it bad. My only issue is that it doesn't even stick to the basic rules it sets out for itself most of the time, but it's not like I'm about to declare a sabbatical unless they book young rookie Bonnie to overcome the odds at PokéMania 151 against returning part timer Misty after 10 years out of dis anime business. This isn't The Ring, Plubby, don't try and make it into it :shifty:

What's the difference between Pokemon Yellow and Pokemon Red and Blue? I know Pikachu follows you around and i know Team Rocket is in it but is there any other differences? Storyline or otherwise?

List of all the changes :)

Thanks buddy :thumbup:

Hey guys, I'm starting a new Alpha Sapphire game tomorrow so I can play alongside my brother who is getting OR for Christmas. I can't be arsed with Pokemon Bank so I'm probably going to just clear my box out. I have most of the legendaries and a few of the post game pokes, so if you're interested hit me with a PM or reply below and you're welcome to trade with me :)

Spoiler on post game Pokemon

I have Cyndaquil and Oshawott of the starters, and I haven't yet done the elite 4 for the third time so I can do that here for whatever Sinnoh starter you want.

I'm starting AS with Treecko! I also got the event shiny Beldum. It starts with significantly better moves than a regular Beldum of its level would have. I think I'm going to use it sparingly until it turns into Metang at least since it feels kind of cheaty.

Okay so this game is really cool. DexNav and contests and all the wacky reporters roaming around eager to put my stupid little statements on the fake news and all that... just lots of stuff to do. It feels like a more fully realized X/Y with most of the nonsense (Mega Stone hunting between certain hours, clothing actually meaning something) cut out.

Team right now is

Grovyle (fully trained, sticking around forever)

Aron (probably sticking around to eventually turn into Aggron and MEGA AGGRON)

Hariyama (placeholder for something else but utterly killing it so far)

Zigzagoon (HM slave)

Wingull (placeholder for a different water type probably)

Metang (up in the air)

I'm thinking about taking Metang off the team since Aggron is going to play about the same role. I've already played through a game where I fully evolved a Beldum into Metagross, and the only thing keeping me going this time is the fact that this one can mega-evolve. I don't know that I care enough about that to keep it around, but it might be good for an auxiliary team.

The final party I'm leaning towards is

Sceptile

Aggron

Camerupt

Kyogre

Latias

???

??? might end up being Sylveon since I feel like this team needs one more special attacker of that sort, but if I'm reading the webz right then Eevee might not be available until after I get Kyogre. I could easily just breed an X/Y Eevee and send it over, but I'm trying to catch/earn my whole team from scratch. And then if I'm going to do that, why not just bring Diancie over?

I dunno, maybe Hariyama will just stick around forever, he's kind of killing everything. :shifty:

I'm starting what is without question the most pointless training program ever.

I've bred as many Pokémon as I can get hold of to have Level 1 versions of their primary/sole evolutions. I've been left with this list which I intend to train up as I go through Omega Ruby. I do have the EXP Share, the EXP O Power and 6 Lucky Eggs to make this less time consuming than it could be.

Beldum

Numel
Zubat
Wurmple (Dustox)
Wurmple (Beautifly)
Zorua
Lotad
Pichu
Gastly
Skrelp
Larvesta
Espurr
Skitty
Slakoth
Magikarp
Taillow
Voltorb
Whismur
Minun
Seedot
Zigzagoon
Ralts
Oddish
Honedge
Sentret
Abra
Wingull
Makuhita
Geodude
Surskit
Nincada
Poochyena
Budew
Machop
Tropius
Koffing
Spinda
Swablu
Zangoose
Seviper
Spoink
Torkoal
Grimer
Slugma
Castform
Kechleon
Gulpin
Aron
Mawile
Chatot
Eevee (Jolteon)
Eevee (Vaporeon)
Eevee (Glaceon)
Eevee (Sylveon)
Eevee (Espeon)
Eevee (Umbreon)
Eevee (Flareon)
Eevee (Leafeon)
Squirtle
Sandslash
Charmander
Electrike
Torchic
Venipede
Cyndaquil
Fennekin
Rattata
Tepig
Finneon
Tangela
Togepi
Drilbur
Gible
Phanthump
Shelmet
Karrablast
Hopip
Tympole
Lunatone
Aipom
Deerling
Oshawott
Roggenrola
Froakie
Weedle
Burmy
Bergmite
Totodile
Snivy
Turtwig
Chespin
Chimchar
Feebas
Bronzor
Nidoran M
Nidoran F
Baltoy
Lickitung
Spinarak
Bouffalant
Trubbish
Goldeen
Munchlax
Elekid
Cleffa
Pachirisu
Barboach
Skarmory
Snover
Pinsir
Munna
Sewaddle
Smoochum
Lilipup
Exeggcute
Throh
Scyther
Mudkip
Piplup
Mareep
Heatmor
Pidove
Mantyke
Wooper
Skorupi
Meditite
Cubchoo
Cottonee
Solosis
Amaura
Nosepass
Delibird
Carbink
Hawlucha
Wynaut
Sableye
Ferroseed
Klink
Bunnelby
Sawk
Sunkern
Rufflet
Houndour
Emolga
Carnevine
Klefki
Sigilyph
Noibat
Tirtouga
Bellsprout
Furfrou
Flabebe
Petilil
Kricketot
Starly
Spearow
Pawniard
Goomy
Miltank
Corphish
Staryu
Cubone
Binacle
Pumpkaboo
Fletchling
Caterpie
Pidgey
Dunsparce
Litleo
Scatterbug
Slowpoke
Spheal
Qwilfish
Chikoria
Treecko
Bulbasaur
Archen
Igglybuff
Elgyem
Bidoof
Swinub
Wailmer
Magnemite
Hoothoot
Bagon
Tyrunt
Riolu
Shuckle
Durant
Vullaby
Deino
Ponyta
Gligar
Basculin
Yamask
Poliwag
Gothita
Blitzle
Vulpix
Horsea
Maractus
Mincinno
Snubble
Krabby
Trapinch
Solrock
Timburr
Psyduck
Pansear
Cherubi
Plusle
Ledyba
Duskull
Diglett
Inkay
Azurill
Skitty
Tauros
Mime Jr
Farfetch'd
Carvanha
Cryagonal
Darumaka
Buizel
Dratini
Meowth
Remoraid
Larvitar
Corsola
Growlithe
Drowzee
Vanillite
Shuppet
Stunfisk
Alomomola
Sneasel
Grimer
Magby
Mankey
Clamperl
Golett
Murkrow
Stunky
Audino
Chinchou
Tyrogue (Hitmonlee)
Tyrogue (Hitmonchan)
Tyrogue (Hitmontop)
Venonat
Clauncher
Omanyte
Seel
Hippopotas
Skiddo
Sandile
Natu
Dwebble
Drifloon
Yanma
Lapras
Swoobat
Teddiursa
Phanpy
Porygon
Scraggy
Axew
Pineco
Kabuto
Snorunt
Ekans
Cacnea
Smeargle
Onix
Stantler
Aerodactyl
Anorith
Illumise
Shinx
Relicanth
Kangaskhan
Croagunk
Pancham
Litwick
Cranidos
Chingling
Lileep
Helioptile
Mienfoo
Luvdisc
Joltick
Volbeat
Heracross
Swirlix
Panpour
Pansage
Spritzee
Tynamo
Shieldon
Shellos
Rhyhorn
Ducklett
Dedenne
Glameow
Doduo
Absol
Druddigon
Spiritomb
Plus I have these lying around:
Latios
Xerneas
Shedinja
Celebi
Unown

It's 307 at Level 1 plus the other 5 to make a total of 312. God help me.

So I think the team is going to be

Sceptile

Aggron

Latias

Kyogre (EVENTUALLY)

Camerupt

Machamp

I feel like I'm going to be hurting for at least one Fairy move, which is what Sylveon would've been for, so Machamp might get lost if I feel like breeding an Eevee all the way up. But the non-legendary parts of the team are already present in some form, so it might just be easier to stick with that, with five of these traveling with Linoone as HM slave. Pelipper is doing a yeoman's job as an ersatz Latias/Kyogre with flying and water, but it's not hitting nearly as hard as Grovyle and I'll probably shuffle it out when Latias gets here. I know you need max EVs and max friendship on three mons to get all the legendaries, so those three are going to have to be permanent fixtures (Sceptile has to be one; Latias will probably be another, and Camerupt will probably be the third due to good coverage).