Pokémon

PkmnTrainerJ

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, would anyone be willing to loan me (for a couple hours tops) Palkia, Tornadus, and Reshiram (or any one of the three)? I need them on my team to get Kyurem, Giratina, and Landorus, and I'm getting impatient waiting for my kid to hurry up and get them. <_<

I'd be willing to kick back Dialga, Thundurus, and Zekrom on a loan if it helps sweeten the deal for you OR players.

So I'm thinking of trying a Fighting monotype game. I'm considering a final team of Lucario, Hawlucha, Blaziken, Poliwrath, Pangoro, and either Medicham, Toxicroak, or Gallade (with Scraggy creeping in so Pancham can evolve). Thoughts?

So I'm thinking of trying a Fighting monotype game. I'm considering a final team of Lucario, Hawlucha, Blaziken, Poliwrath, Pangoro, and either Medicham, Toxicroak, or Gallade (with Scraggy creeping in so Pancham can evolve). Thoughts?

Poison only really helps with Fairy types, who you can deal with through Lucario's Steel typing. Personal preference would be Medicham over Gallade given the rarity of Dawn Stones within the game, but if you can find one then Gallade is the better option.

If you bring trading into it and getting a Dawn Stone isn't an issue, I'd just pick Gallade. Their close on stats once you bring Medicham's Pure Power ability into it, but Gallade still edges it unless you add in Megas. Then, Medicham's attack smashes it once Pure Power gets added on.

So basically, if Gallade/Medicham is going to be your Mega, choose Medicham; otherwise, I'd go for Gallade.

• Like 1

That Contrary Leaf Storm is gonna make people rage so badly.

Yuuup. Mainly because you can match it with Dragon Pulse too so you have a really good shot at OHKO'ing some dragon types if they switch in after a Leaf Storm (like Charizard Y).

Serperior + Pachirisu would be a pretty kickass team, actually, in terms of Pachirisu being able to direct enough blows away from Serperior to allow him to set up to like +4 S. Atk.

I had completely forgotten that Lucario was partly resistant to Fairy (and Psychic!); I'd mostly put him on the team to bust birds. Given how hard it is to get ANY Dawn Stones in AS, I guess that locks in Medicham as my sixth. Thanks!

So question:

I finished Pokemon X. What do I do now? What are my options in terms of replay? If start a new game, all those Pokemon go bye-bye. Is it a wise move to buy the Pokemon bank, deposit all my Pokemon in there and restart?

ALL RIGHT WE ARE DOING MONOTYPE HASHTAG TEAMFIGHTING.

WE GOTS...

Torchic (Nakamura)

Poliwag (Atlantis)

Meditite (Kana)

Hawlucha (El Santo)

Riolu (Lance Steel)

Pancham (BigPan Vader)

And in reserve...

Tyrogue (Marc Mero, EV's set up to turn into Hitmonchan)

Scraggy (Bull Nakano, to help Pancham evolve when the time comes)

• Like 2