Pokémon

PkmnTrainerJ

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooh. Good idea. Didn't think about that. I was a bit worried about there being a Water trainer in the Elite 4, but I've got Venus.

Siebold's got a Rock/Water type that has 4x weakness to grass, a Clawitzer and a Starmie that will die quickly, and Gyarados. Gyarados is the hard part, but he's got a 4x weakness to electric. The only danger to giving Gengar Thunderbolt is that his Gyarados knows Earthquake, which can rough Gengar up.

So my best bet for a team is probably Gengar, Venusaur, Lucario, Greninja, Garchomp and Talonflame.

I kind of want to pick up a Charmander because Charizard is a flying/fire combo and better than Talonflame.

I don't need the Megastone, but if you want to breed me a Charmander you'd be my favorite poster on EWB.

(you are already my favorite poster)

• Like 1

Siebold's got a Rock/Water type that has 4x weakness to grass, a Clawitzer and a Starmie that will die quickly, and Gyarados. Gyarados is the hard part, but he's got a 4x weakness to electric. The only danger to giving Gengar Thunderbolt is that his Gyarados knows Earthquake, which can rough Gengar up.

Gengar has Levitate, so unless you mega-evolve it (at which point it gains Shadow Tag instead) it is immune to Earthquake.

Gengar with Thunderbolt will fry that Gyarados.

Also be sure to go north of the first town after you beat the game and then again after you beat the Delta Episode. Free Johto and Unova starters!

Beat the Elite 4 again then go north of the first town. You'll get the Sinnoh starters.

Gengar has Levitate, so unless you mega-evolve it (at which point it gains Shadow Tag instead) it is immune to Earthquake.

Gengar with Thunderbolt will fry that Gyarados.

Yeah, pretty much this, too. Gengar is immune to Earthquake while Mega Gengar takes 2x from it. Since Mega Gengar is already a bit of a glass cannon, that can be an issue if you don't manage to one hit kill the Gyrados.

Also: Anyone need anything bred in particular? I'm kinda bored and want to do some breeding.

Anyone be about some point today so I can evolve my Kadabra?

Still be awesome if someone could give me a hand with this? Slow day so I'll be around for the next 13 or so hours...

1349-7299-7401 is my code :)

EDIT: Also I'd be someone's best friend if they could send a Squirtle my way too.

Can't help you with Squirtle but I can trade your Kadabara.

Ah, looks like you already added me at some point so I've added you now.

That'd be great, I'm online already so whenever is good for me :)

Edit: Thanks for that man, much appreciated!

Hey RPS there is a baby Charmander for you! Apparently he inherited Dragon Pulse from his mama, too, so enjoy that.

My friend code is 5387-0163-8378. :)

I think my next project, now that I've got all the lions and Ho-Oh/Lugia, is going to be to get a complete living Johto Pokedex. I've already got a complete living Kanto, so that seems like a natural next step. Ideally I'd go for ACTUALLY ALL OF THEM since I have OR/AS/X/Y in my house and can probably do it other than a few legendaries, but I don't know that I have the patience for that.