Pokémon

PkmnTrainerJ

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the last legendary I used on the reg was Xerneas in my first X playthrough--I usually just let them lie. How much soaring can I expect to do anyway? I figured Latias would have to be part of all of my soaring teams, which would mean I'd need to have him ready to deal with legendaries 'n such. Kyogre can probably stay home though. :shifty:

I picked a terrible team for catching Kyogre. Sceptile dies to Ice Beam, Heracross is too strong but dies if I try to spam False Swipe, the only sleep setup person is Camerupt, Sharpedo is too low level, Aggron is weak to water, and Latias dies to Ice Beam.

Well whatever you end up doing, I suggest you save your Master Ball. The Deoxys fight in the Delta Episode is so goddamn frustrating that I used mine there.

You could also possibly try mega evolving your Aggron to lose the Water weakness.

I still have my Masterball. Deoxys was a pain but I ended up spamming Ultra Balls at it. Think I have every legendary in OR now, though I'm not sure if I'm missing Azelf or one of them.

May have finished getting the TMs in the game. Really dumb that they made some TMs appear on those mirage areas, which you have a chance of getting basically (though pretty simple if you just connect to the internet via the PSS or something).

I did end up catching Kyogre without the Master Ball, mostly because after three resets I caught it after one Ultra Ball because he decided to start spamming Aqua Ring FOR NO RAISIN.

I'm using Kyogre and Dialga in beauty pageants now.

I think I just blasted it with my Magnezone, paralyzed it, and then chucked balls at it. The only pain in the ass legendary I've had so far was Deoxys, but I still have a few legendaries to get my hands on, so it wouldn't surprise me if more of them decide to be shitty.

Incidentally, given that some legendaries require you to have one legendary from each version, what version does everyone have, so we can sort out who would need to trade what? I have Sapphire.

How does one trade across from other Gen 6 games?

I believe it is possible to direct trade from X or Y to OR or AS, but there are restrictions on what can be traded to X and Y.

Serebii has a thing on it, when I get home from work I'll put it up here.