Pokémon

PkmnTrainerJ

Fighting is a good type, since it's got the most attacking strengths against other types, equalled only by ground at five. Add to that it has a deep mixed typing pool, and the variety of punches covering a lot of stuff and it makes arguably the most solid type base in the game.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love to. But I don't have the time :(

Just don't work!

Also, I play about 2-4 hours per week, on average. Depends entirely on how much I play on the buses to and from work. Not like it's a race at all.

I named my team after League of Legends pros (because the LoL community is so toxic. Trust me, the League players of the board will find that hilarious.)

Krepo the Skrelp. Level 18

ZionSpartan the Gulpin, Level 16

Sneaky the Dustox, Level 23

Doublelift the Grovyle, Level 22

Dyrus the Slakoth, Level 16

Zizagoon, the unfortunately unnicknamed move slave, Level 18.

Looking to acquire a Croagunk, Seviper and Drapion to round out the team.

How is your Poison team holding up? Care to share your team? I wanted to see how successful you were in using the worst type in the game. :D

Poison is great. Crobat > *

Ice on the other hand. Yeesh, every second combo ice has causes it to have 4x weakness to something.

How is your Poison team holding up? Care to share your team? I wanted to see how successful you were in using the worst type in the game. :D

Poison is great. Crobat > *

Ice on the other hand. Yeesh, every second combo ice has causes it to have 4x weakness to something.

Crobat is great but I used him in my pearl play through :(

PSA: Contrary Serperior is live in Europe/North America. Serial Code is POKEMON497.

To add to that, apparently we get the Reckless Emboar on the 29th, and Shell Armor Samurott on February 5th.

The codes are apparently just POKEMON500 and POKEMON 503, respectively, because they couldn't be original :shifty:

Azumarill sucks balls. Huge mistake in thinking that would work out. He is the weak link on my team.

I've got a Tentacruel on my team, but Chinchou is sort of appealing to me. I've got Greninja (dark), Slowpoke (Psychic), Gyarados (have him with fire/dragon moves), Wartortle, and Swampert (ground) would be rounded out well with an electric/water type.

And after all the hemming and hawwing, who is it that takes down Steven Stone's scary Mega Metagross?

Muthafuckin' Scrafty y'all. (H)

Final team was Scrafty, Hitmonchan, Lucario, Medicham, Blaziken, and Poliwrath. Lucario and Hitmonchan didn't even get used in the last fight (sorry Carp!).

EDIT: If it's any consolation, Hitmonchan just single-handedly beat every one of May's mons.

Alanna and I are ready to begin tomorrow night. I've got my six level 1 Ice Pokemon, and she will soon have all six level 1 Electric Pokemon.

We decided we would play is "set" mode, and also chose starters that would ensure we had a disadvantage against rival. (Mine will be fire, hers will be grass.)

Super pumped to do this challenge.

• Like 1