Top Posters In This Topic

Think I've decided on the team.

Sylveon - Pure Fairy

Dedenne - Electric/Fairy

Gardevoir - Psychic/Fairy

Mega Altaria - Dragon/Fairy

Granbull - Normal/Fairy

Azumarill - Water/Fairy

Still not 100% though. Definitely want to use Dedenne and Mega Altaria, Dedenne because it's cute as fuck :wub: and Mega Altaria because I loved Altaria as a Pokémon anyway.

I currently own four.

A Charizard I got Wonder Traded (Legit too, it's from the Flash Fire event from a few months back).

A hacked Ditto with perfect IVs that was gifted to me by a friend, which I only use for breeding purposes.

An Octillery I traded a Shiny Quilladin that I'd caught for.

A Gengar from the event last November.

And now I've filled it full of Pokeblocks and it's a Shiny MILOTICCCCCCCCCCC

Tumblr_m6sg2xVB321rqqhle_large.gif

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PRETTY

My one tiny complaint is that it's level 25; I got it from chaining fishing because I seem to suck at chaining DexNav stuff while surfing. This of course will not stop me from entering it in ALL THE CONTESTS EVER.

I'm going to cancel class and just pet it and feed it cupcakes in Pokemon-Amie.

• Like 3

I leave the internet for a few days to move and I miss out on Sousa's Yveltal offer :(

I did manage to get my first badge with my Bug types. Larvesta having Ember off the bat helped, but I used Heracross learning Aerial Ace against Vivillon.

But yeah if anyone has a spare Yveltal they'd wanna trade for the Xerneas I'll eventually get that'd be great.

I'm doing Battle Maison to get evolution-inducing items. Protean Greninja is freaking cheating.

THE TEAM consists of three Mons from three different Sousa champion teams:

1. Protean Greninja (U-Turn, Surf, Ice Beam, Night Slash)

2. Intimidate Mega-Mawile (Play Rough, Iron Head, Stone Edge, Crunch)

3. Speed Boost Blaziken (Blaze Kick, Sky Uppercut, Brave Bird, Earthquake)

It lacks anything strong against Water, but all in all, it seems pretty solid, and I handled the singles tournament without much trouble.

The poison quest is in mortal jeopardy.

I slept in my lounge room under the aircon late last week, as it was over 100 degrees (yanqui temperature) all night. Early the next morning, and still tired, I stumbled over my mattress and stood on the corner of my backpack....the precise corner my 2DS was sitting in.

...sigh.

Alanna and I are having NO TROUBLE with the mono-type team at all. It's almost too easy.

After I beat the Elite Four with my ice team, I'm going to do something I used to do in my old games. A team of two or three. Everyone else becomes an HM Slave. I beat an old version of Pokemon Red with only an Alakazam and a Tentacruel, and it was a TON of fun.

I've been thinking of other teams I could use (Delibird + Farfetch'd + ??) and have started to put ideas together. I also think Golem would be a lot of fun. I never did get to use Hitmonchan a ton, so that could be an option too. Golem & Hitmonchan would be kind of fun. Maybe a Tirtouga, maybe an Avalugg... so many options...!

Alanna is contemplating trying to beat the Elite Four with a snake team of just Milotic, Steelix and Serperior.

I love Hitmonchan to death. Just great coverage and he looks rad and has FIGHTING SPIRIT.

I'm about to start breeding my spookies since I've filled up the dex with everything except

* event legendaries (save Celebi and Diancie)

* Lilligant (out of Sun Stones)

* Musharna (out of Moon Stones)

* Gourgeist (just need to actually make the trade)

* Porygon-Z (have to do the necessary Battle Maison nonsense and just haven't had time)

* Gliscor (no Razor Fang)

* Tyrunt/Tyrantrum (have to pick the Jaw Fossil during the Y monotype)

* Aegislash (no Dusk Stone)

* Chandelure (same thing)

* Golurk (waiting for the ghosty monotype to finish)

* Samurott (waiting for the event one)

So yeah, one quick play-through of Y with Hashtag Team Spooky should be enough to get me what I need to finish the Dex and then I can be done with this stupid game. :shifty:

except for catching shinies and mons with high ivs and making a competitive team.

oh god. :crying:

• Like 1