Pokémon

PkmnTrainerJ

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People yet to get the Eon Ticket (from Serebii)...

For those of you in North America and Europe who have yet to obtain an Eon Ticket, a new method is coming up. From February 27th to March 2nd, you'll be able to get a serial code on the official site to get the Eon Ticket in your game. This allows you to get Latias in Pokémon Omega Ruby or Latios in Pokémon Alpha Sapphire. We'll post the code and/or method as soon as it comes.

Stupid Shoal Cave. I got back into playing and decided to save outside of it on Sunday so I could go in on Monday and do the other level, but I forgot that the tide is based on hours and not alternate days. I want to keep playing but I know if I leave it I'll forget.

Just beat the Elite Four using Scyther, Volcarona, Scolipede, Leavanny, and Heracross. Ditched Armaldo since I didn't feel like I needed it for much. Now I get to look forward to finding out where all the evolutionary stones/items in the game are and trying to catch Articuno. Then I can try to decide whether I want to bother starting another game to get Moltres <_<

I started playing PokeMMO last night and man it made me realize that Pikachu kinda sucks. It get's KO'ed by everything so it's a pain in the ass to train up.

Also, another Pikachu related thing, what the fuck is a Pikachu PHD? i ran into one on Pokemon Showdown the other day.