Pokémon

PkmnTrainerJ

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pokemon showdown is what I play when I just want a battle. I'd be up for it provided it doesn't start right away as I'm moving till tomorrow and the net and house won't be set up till later in the week.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My first 3D Pokemon experience is going awesome so far. I haven't played a game since White (and that one I skimmed through on the old types) so I don't really know anyone of the Pokemon or the new types and everything else they've added. Any tips? Playing Y by the way.

Fairy types are strong against Dark, Fighting, and Dragon. Poison and Steel hurt them hard. You want a Fairy type. Some mons got Fairy type added this generation and are a lot better now (Gardevoir, Mawile, and Clefable are the clear winners, but there's not really an easy way to get a Clefairy). Catch a Honedge because it's rad. That's about it; I haven't played since RB and I was able to jump right in.

I'm having a lot of fun finding these new Pokemon and not knowing what level they evolve or what they'll evolve into. It's a little difficult with all the different types and not knowing what type some of these new ones are but it's nice to not know everything already like in the old games I played.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

kso.

Here's what I want y'all to do.

I want at least six eggs. Don't tell me what's in them; I just want at least six eggs for the team. And don't coordinate, either.

RULES:

1. Can only use these eggmons.

2. Unless I need something to HM.

3. But I'll try to HM from things I get on the team.

4. If you want to send me one of Feebas or Magikarp, I'll deal, but I reserve the right to ask for a reroll if I get a bunch.

5. No Happiny. Evolving Happiny takes too much effort. Chansey is fine.

6. I will name my eggmons after you lovely people and update periodically here.

7. If I get duplicates, I'll deal, unless they're duplicates that are impossible to deal with (e.g. six Shuckles or something).

I'll probably do this in AS but I can trade with either ORAS or XY so let me know if you want in. :(Y):